quick question...

luvmykids0810

Mother of 2, TTC #3
Reaction score
Hi ladies. I'm not really trying but I have a question. I just started BCPs this month to get my cycles back to normal after my implant was taken out. Now DH hates condoms so we haven't been using a second method. My question is will I still get a period if I stay on the BCPs even if I'm pregnant?

Dont mean to be a dits, but wont going off the pill when you ttc mess up your periods? I know you said your going on bcp to regulate after the implant was taken out, but wouldnt it cause you to be irregular once off bcp?

Dont mean to be a dits, but wont going off the pill when you ttc mess up your periods? I know you said your going on bcp to regulate after the implant was taken out, but wouldnt it cause you to be irregular once off bcp?

I'm not sure my doc gave it to me. Now I'm confused.

I'm not sure my doc gave it to me. Now I'm confused.

yeah, doesn't make much sense.. only way to really regulate is to use condoms as birth control since the hormones is what messes you up... I've been off BCP 3 months and it took forever to get my 2nd AF (cycle was 6/12-8/4) & I'm not sure I even O'd yet.. or that this AF is even a real one since its been mostly spotting :shrug:

some of the old school drs do give the bcp to regulate, it apparently tricks the hormones on the womans brain and triggers regularity, in my cases, it never worked. I hope it does for you tho :)

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
oneandonly
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->