Quick Temping Question

Where did DH sleep?

We toured an old plantation the other day (built in 1855)....Even though they had 6 children and four bedrooms....ALL children slept in 1 bedroom. The other bedrooms were the parents' summer bedroom, the parents' winter bedroom, and a guest bedroom...

It's amazing how much has changed....:)

DMom....u would have been considered tall in those days....The furniture looked child-sized to me....We were told that the average height for women was 4'11"!

Where did DH sleep?

We toured an old plantation the other day (built in 1855)....Even though they had 6 children and four bedrooms....ALL children slept in 1 bedroom. The other bedrooms were the parents' summer bedroom, the parents' winter bedroom, and a guest bedroom...

DH was on the stupid couch as well, lol. Part of the folding up issue was the big differences in our weight; he has about 135lbs on me. I had wanted to get adjoining rooms and put the kids next door, but DH said since the kids wouldn't be back until after midnight, we shouldn't spend the money. Even though he was probably right, I was a little bitter at about 2 am. :blush:

I probably should've made one of the kids suck it up on the fold-out, but I didn't want one of them to get hurt, lol.

DMom....u would have been considered tall in those days....The furniture looked child-sized to me....We were told that the average height for women was 4'11"!

I would've loved it then! Lol. I wonder if women then also had size 3 feet like I do? Damn, in bred foot binding, lol.

Where did DH sleep?

DH was on the stupid couch as well, lol. Part of the folding up issue was the big differences in our weight; he has about 135lbs on me. I had wanted to get adjoining rooms and put the kids next door, but DH said since the kids wouldn't be back until after midnight, we shouldn't spend the money. Even though he was probably right, I was a little bitter at about 2 am. :blush:

I probably should've made one of the kids suck it up on the fold-out, but I didn't want one of them to get hurt, lol.

I bet your DH was pissed....mine would have said..."eff no....one of the damn kids can take the couch!"

Yep, I buy my shoes in the kids department...which is why most of my shoes are Chuck Taylor's, lol. On a good day, if I can find them, I can wear a size 5 for dress shoes, but it is rare.

Yep, I buy my shoes in the kids department...which is why most of my shoes are Chuck Taylor's, lol. On a good day, if I can find them, I can wear a size 5 for dress shoes, but it is rare.

HOLY CRAP!!
I wear a size 10.5 or 11. I got wide feet. I basically live in adidas sandals :thumbup:

I just had a thought...........

You could temp vaginally, so maybe if you shove it up there far enough the beeping would be muffled :rofl:

You could temp vaginally, so maybe if you shove it up there far enough the beeping would be muffled :rofl:

:rofl::rofl::rofl: With my luck the damn thing would get stuck and I would walk into the ER still beeping, lol. :haha:

I always kept the temp, if its up because of a bad nights sleep it'll go back down the next morning anyway:winkwink:

If I get an off temp....I just make up a temp that would make my chart look pretty....:haha:

:rofl::rofl::rofl: With my luck the damn thing would get stuck and I would walk into the ER still beeping, lol. :haha:

ROFL!!

Why the heck do bbt thermometers beep so much anyways? Don't the manufacturers know that we are spontaneously waking at 5am to take our temp? And in an effort to conceal our insanity from our DHs we are literally squeezing them to death to SHUT THE EFF UP as they beep 10 consecutive times. While at the same time we are listening to our husband's breathing to make sure that his sleep isn't disturbed. Because although my DH knows I'm temping, if he knew that I woke up without an alarm everyday at 5 just to take my temp, he'd have me committed.

Just remember not to shove it up there after a hot & heavy :sex: session or your temp will be a little high :rofl:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->