Quiet

Mummy to be x

The 4 of us...♡
Reaction score
Is everyone ok tonight, seems super quiet in here :hugs:

Xx

I went to my friend's house to drink wine. One of the few perks of not being pregnant any more! My appointment at the epu really helped me today. The scan wasn't nice although everything had passed. The nurse I spoke to afterwards was amazing. She really listened to me, like you ladies do. I had loads of questions about whether my cycles before I got pregnant were out of whack, whether I might have had low progesterone, what I could do differently next time etc. She talked to me in so much detail about everything. I felt really listened to and it really helped. I hope you ladies are ok tonight, how are you feeling? Xx

Oh how are you feeling watching that? I'm ok Hun how are you doing?? My oh has fallen asleep at around 6pm this evening on the sofa and then moved onto the floor and slept on the lounge floor from about 8pm till now, I think it's taken its toll on him he's been so strong for me and sat with me through the nights when I've cried, and now he is just totally out of it. Xx

I went to my friend's house to drink wine. One of the few perks of not being pregnant any more! My appointment at the epu really helped me today. The scan wasn't nice although everything had passed. The nurse I spoke to afterwards was amazing. She really listened to me, like you ladies do. I had loads of questions about whether my cycles before I got pregnant were out of whack, whether I might have had low progesterone, what I could do differently next time etc. She talked to me in so much detail about everything. I felt really listened to and it really helped. I hope you ladies are ok tonight, how are you feeling? Xx

That is lovely Cattia I'm so glad you are feeling better, i had a little glass of wine tonight too as my oh has buggered off to sleep super early (see my pp) but I'm ok today, each day is a like a tiny teeny weeny bit if a heeler xx

Ah I'm glad you had a positive appointment - had a bit of a cross post as I've posted in other threads! Lol.
My dh is working nights but has basically had 2-3 days of barely any sleep so I'm hoping we can rectify that the rest of the week... I've updated another thread with my latest woes...xx

I went to bed quite early, felt so ill yesterday and had a bit of a teary afternoon.

Our house is on the market, we put an offer in on a property we fell in love with but wasn't accepted because ours wasn't sold, feel like I'm losing everything atm. Then got teary again because now I feel like I don't want to move at all, this home is my security blanket, stupid I know and dh didn't really understand.

How is everyone else? xx

Oh I'm sorry Helly :-( things have to get better for you soon this just isn't fair! Thinking of you and I really hope things get better for you soon

Xxxx

Oh I'm sorry Helly :-( things have to get better for you soon this just isn't fair! Thinking of you and I really hope things get better for you soon

Xxxx

Thank you, I feel much better today after a good sleep xx

Xxxx

Thank you, I feel much better today after a good sleep xx

I'm glad your feeling better, tiredness can definitely take it's toll I'm shattered today, hope i can get through the day with no tears.

We are supposed to be going to wales to see OHs parents tomorrow for one night but I don't think I'm up to that really. :dohh: xx

Morning ladies :)
Helly sorry about the house :(
Maybe an even better one is waiting for you. I hope so.
It's my day off work today so going to spoil the kids and enjoy spending time with them. After my appointment yesterday I called their pre school teacher for a chat. I am always at work so I never get to pick them up. She was saying how great they are both doing so it cheered me up and made me realise I need to focus on them and enjoy them while we are waiting to TTC again xxx

Aw that is great stuff Cattia! You seem more positive today, I'm glad :)

I took a test today (just felt I had to) and it's getting fainter, I can't wait to TTC again

Xx

Morning girls, not feeling too bad here this morning but still tired.
Hellymay - you've changed your profile pic!
Perhaps if you get an offer on your house soon then the one you love will still be on the market.
I remember how stressful it was buying, can't imagine buying and selling xx

I thought helly was a different person at first due to her new piccy:haha:

Is that your daughter Helly? She's beautiful xx

I thought helly was a different person at first due to her new piccy:haha:

Is that your daughter Helly? She's beautiful xx

Yap me too at first - because I remember the picture from when our firsts were born and in the tri boards.
She is lovely and looks very grown up.
Xx

I was thinking that, she is gorgeous! What are you all up today ladies? Xx

Going to lunch at a good friends today with ds and that's it.
May have to go to tesco - if I feel ok later.
Xx

Morning ladies,

I finally worked out how to change it lol, thank you lovelies, yeah that's Katie, can't believe she's only two and a half, everyone tells me she looks older.

I feel loads better today so I'm going to dye my hair and clean the house.

Glad you ladies seem brighter today too :hugs: <3

Cleaning the house will be huge job for me , it's awful. And difficult to do when dh trying to sleep. I do quite enjoy a deep clean so I'll get my papers all sorted in the next few days and then start spring cleaning.
Xx

We'll today I'm cleaning the house and doing all the washing because we go away tomorrow, I'm really looking forward to getting away for a bit.

Then after cleaning were doing food shopping and heading out for lunch while our little one is at nursery, and tonight OH is cooking me a romantic meal with a bottle of wine. I'm feeling brighter today and the sun is shining so that helps :)

I hope you all have a good day ladies xx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
nirmala kann
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"