Quiet

I will talk to anyone who will listen ... :-D I've told more people than I ever expected.
Ha ha that's funny, I'd be the same except we only really go to a couple of tiny places.
He's not quite big enough to enjoy all of the apparatus in the large ones and I find them expensive.
I'd gladly help him but I wouldn't want to leave my bags and belongings.
Xx

I'm the same with talking, I didn't tell many people that I was pg because I didn't want to hand to yell everyone if it all went wrong, whereas now I just talk to anyone and everyone about it! I find it helps a lot to talk about it.

Morning girls. How are you all today? I'm trying to pack everything for my weekend away but I can never just choose a few outfits lol.

Hope you are all feeling a little better again today :)

Xx

I'm the same with talking, I didn't tell many people that I was pg because I didn't want to hand to yell everyone if it all went wrong, whereas now I just talk to anyone and everyone about it! I find it helps a lot to talk about it.

I told almost everyone about my pregnancy .. and now its so hard for me to talk to people about the lose.. :( I just hate it when people ask me what went wronge.. how did it happen.. :cry: and seems as more.people I talk to the more I miss my LO.. I'm still teary all the time.. I just can't help it..!! DH has been very supportive tries to cheer me up all the time, makes me laugh... then all the sudden I start crying again.. I feel sorry for him I know deep down he is as broken as I am but he never shows .. :nope: .. physically I'm much better no pain.. not a lot of bleeding .. just praying everything clears out before my next scan.. I love you ladies so much I'm always thinking of you guyz xx

P.S
When are you all allowed to TTC again??

Morning girls. How are you all today? I'm trying to pack everything for my weekend away but I can never just choose a few outfits lol.

Xx

Hey hun xx.. I'm feeling ok today.. !! How are you??? It's always so hard packing :haha: I always end up taking to much stuff with me that I don't even need ;)

Xx

Hey hun xx.. I'm feeling ok today.. !! How are you??? It's always so hard packing :haha: I always end up taking to much stuff with me that I don't even need ;)
I'm ok Hun getting there slowly but each days getting a bit easier. How are you holding up? I'm so sorry to see you here aswell. Thinking of you xxx

Hi girls!
Ds was a star all day, I ended up sat down for most of the 4 hours we were out, we ordered lunch there, he's tired and ccuddled on the sofa since we got back. He's had fridge leftovers fashioned into new dinner, dh is still asleep, I'm waking him in an hour and a half with different leftovers.
I think I'll snack as I don't feel hungry at all.
So all in all an easy day.

I'm pretty good at packing since I barely have anything to wear that fits.

Xx

Hey ladies :wave:
I've just got back from seeing my acupuncturist. Feeling nice and relaxed and I feel like I have a bit more energy now! Still nowhere near finished with the packing. Hope you've all had a good day. Raspberry your DS sounds like a sweetie!

I've just got back from seeing my acupuncturist. Feeling nice and relaxed and I feel like I have a bit more energy now! Still nowhere near finished with the packing. Hope you've all had a good day. Raspberry your DS sounds like a sweetie!

Oh acupuncture sounds like a fab idea, thinking of having reiki when I get 5 mins, and also my eyebrows done.
I've been tearful tonight for no apparent reason just hormones I guess.
Ds is such a sweet boy, he knew I have been feeling under the weather and he's telling me he loves me all the time, touching my face and stroking me.
We laid in till 10.30 this morning since he's had late nights and it was Bliss as dh came home at 5 so we got a rare cuddle.
Xx

Aw how cute is your little boy raspberry!!

Hope you've all had a good day girls. We've been at OHs parents drinking wine I'm so tired now think il go to sleep i don't want a hangover tomorrow lol

Xx

Aw how cute is your little boy raspberry!!

Hope you've all had a good day girls. We've been at OHs parents drinking wine I'm so tired now think il go to sleep i don't want a hangover tomorrow lol

Xx

I know he makes my heart melt.

Have plenty of water xx

Oh acupuncture sounds like a fab idea, thinking of having reiki when I get 5 mins, and also my eyebrows done.
I've been tearful tonight for no apparent reason just hormones I guess.
Ds is such a sweet boy, he knew I have been feeling under the weather and he's telling me he loves me all the time, touching my face and stroking me.
We laid in till 10.30 this morning since he's had late nights and it was Bliss as dh came home at 5 so we got a rare cuddle.
Xx

Awww bless..!! that's so sweet of him.. <3

Hey ladies when are you all planing to ttc again ?? Maybe we can all be ttc buddies <3 well once we get a green signal from the Midwives..

Most of us will be able to startas soon afafter the bleeding stop as we are ready.
We are unsure about trying again, since the baby we just lost was a happy surprise -wewewere waiting till 2015, for a 4 year age gap, house renovations, debt paying etc.
I feel like if we ntnp soon and we caught quickly then it'd be too soon -but that if it took a few months up to 6 then that'd be nice. But if we wait til the original timing and it then took 6 months I'd be really upset.
Such a confusing time.
Xx

Hi! We are TTC ASAP I've stopped bleeding now as well, we DTD last night since everything's happened and we didn't use protection, we want this so badly so we will try just as we did for our angel baby.

What about everyone else? Xx

I'm going to wait until my first AF and then I think we might try again. I was always in two minds about going for number three. I really do want to but a part of me thinks am I just being greedy, now I'm a bit older and so is DH, there are risks involved, so many people say why would you want yo take that chance when you have a healthy girl and boy already. These are things that people just don't say or think when you have your first or second child but there is a lot of judgement of you decide to go for a third. I think ultimately, I want another child and always have, bit it's hard to think that maybe I'm making a mistake or taking too much of a risk. I also don't know how many more times I could try if we had another mc. I seem to get pregnant quite easily so hopefully if we aren't careful it might just happen without me having to agonize over it too much.

I'm going to wait until my first AF and then I think we might try again. I was always in two minds about going for number three. I really do want to but a part of me thinks am I just being greedy, now I'm a bit older and so is DH, there are risks involved, so many people say why would you want yo take that chance when you have a healthy girl and boy already. These are things that people just don't say or think when you have your first or second child but there is a lot of judgement of you decide to go for a third. I think ultimately, I want another child and always have, bit it's hard to think that maybe I'm making a mistake or taking too much of a risk. I also don't know how many more times I could try if we had another mc. I seem to get pregnant quite easily so hopefully if we aren't careful it might just happen without me having to agonize over it too much.
You are NOT been greedy, you can have as many children as you want, it doesn't matter if your a little older. I'm sure your a wonderful mum so who is anyone else to call you greedy! Don't be so hard on yourself :hugs::hugs:

You are NOT been greedy, you can have as many children as you want, it doesn't matter if your a little older. I'm sure your a wonderful mum so who is anyone else to call you greedy! Don't be so hard on yourself :hugs::hugs:

Thank you so much for that. I found out that someone at work when they found out that I lost this baby said that I shouldn't have been having another baby anyway! She obviously didn't say it to my face and I guess she's entitled to her opinion but still!! Xx

Oh my goodness, Cattia! That is such a cruel nasty thing to say, sorry for my language here but what a horrible bitch! Grr. You can have as many children as you want, take no notice of people like that :hugs:

P.s is it today your going away? Xx

I'm thinking of waiting till we move back to the states before trying again now .. since I'm not so happy with the NHS antenatal care here in the uk.. but I really want to be pregnant ASAP again :nope: and on the other hand I'm just so scared of being pregnant now :cry: .. I had this stupid dream today about all the ladies I know (that are currently pregnant) having babies and making me feel bad about not having a child.. :dohh:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
nirmala kann
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->