quietly announcing

hopeful:)

Reaction score
Hi ya,

I currently have an 11 month old and We decided to ntnp at the beginning ofoctober and I stopped BC. It took me 6 months TTC for lo so kinda thought it may take a few months especially with a 10 month old that keeps us more than occupied.

Well due on tomorrow and just felt different. Got a very faint BFP. So shocked. Am I mad!! Little one will be 19 months and I will be due end of July sometime.

So scared of dealing with her and being pregnant was sooooooo sick xx

Congrats! No two pregnancies are alike so hopefully you won't be so sick. Honestly I'd love to have two with such a small age gap. :)

I had my 2 19 months apart. Im not going to lie, it was hard, but now its really cool. They are both so independent. Just give it time and you will see how awesome it is.

Congrats! I'm sure it wont be easy at the start but think of how close in age they'll be growing up! :)

Congrats!
I'm due the beginning of July and my kids will only be 17 months apart.

Thanks guys.... Lo currently up screaming (5am UK time) so currently thinking wow what when 2 do this. Soooooo excited though xx

Congratulations! We're looking at a 13 month age gap, I'm not going to lie I'm pretty scared :haha: Our youngest took 4 years, this time it took 3 months :wacko:

Our first two are 20 months apart. It is hard work but honestly wasnt as hard as I predicted it would be. I wasnt as sick in my second pregnancy which helped. I found when I was sick it worked to have a 'safe' area where DD could play by herself while I lay down on the sofa and half watched her. Now her and her brother are really close and its lovely to see them together. We are due our 3rd in December. This time it will be 23 months apart. This time I had pretty severe HG in tri 1 which was hard but I had lots of family support. As soon as I found out I was pregnant I did a bunch of frozen meals for the freezer which helped.

Congratulations! I'm also due end of July. We have a 3 year old DD so I don't have any insight on small age gaps but I have quite a few friends that have small gaps and they say it's great for the sibling bond.

Thanks everyone. I really thought it would take me a lot longer. So shock has hit in today... Exciting times though xx

So this morning I had a bright red bleed. I have called my epu and they want to see me tomorrow. So so scared. Please stick little bean xx

Hope everything is okay. I know quite a few ladies on here have had bleeds and went on to have healthy pregnancies. It's always a worry though.

Congratulations!!!!! I promise, it will be okay! My first two were 17 months apart. Surprise! I was so scared, too! But, honestly, it was my easiest age gap, regarding the pregnancy and the even having the two kids! (My other age gaps are 11 months and 21 months between babies... And I'm a month and a half along with this one, and my baby just turned 9 months old today. So I don't have any experience in a bigger or "average" age gap. But I've survived and even have had lots of fun!)

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
lynnedm78
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->