Quilting

Hippo, they have fabric pens. You can write on the quilt its self, or write on a square and hand sew it into the back. Don't forget to show us when you're done!

1st time posting pic from my iPad, please let me know if it doesn't work :flower:
https://i1073.photobucket.com/albums/w399/frooty2011/65d1a046.jpg

So cute peanut! I love the colors! Nicely done :)

On a side note... How does anyone find the time to quilt? I miss the days where I could spend hours just sewing... Now I'm lucky to get 5 minutes

I know it's been awhile since anyone's posted in this thread but thought I'd pop in and say hi as I would love to try and learn how to quilt. I tried it before but didn't get very far. I'll be doing it by hand though so if anyone has any tips on hand quilting it would be very helpful!

Well I've finally finished my daughters quilt - it been sat best part of a yer waiting for me to bind it.... Now how do I attach it so you can have a look?

Good for you!

I usually save my pictures to Photobucket and then get the [IMG ] picture link in here [/IMG ] code.

Or you can go to advanced and click on the paperclip and attach it.

I finally got a sewing machine! I've only used it to hem pants. I need to learn how to make a quilt and do other creative things.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
gaiangel
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->