Quinny Buzz

jenny82

Reaction score
Does anybody know what age the pushchair can be used from? We put LO in it this evening, but he's definitely too small :/

I am going shopping in town tomorrow but really didn't want to keep him in the carseat as he always looks too squished for my liking in it. The dreami cot is too big to be pushing around Debenhams also! Garrr! :dohh:

I only had one last month while my My3 was being fixed but I would say about 4 months? The My3 pushchair says from 6 months but the Quinny Buzz seat is a lot more supportive so i think it'd be ok younger than that.

Manual says from birth as it lays flat, we used the carry cot till he was about 4-5mo though

We have Buzz 4, and were advised 5 months for seat

I want to lay him flat anyway - he won't be upright.

I put him in the seat and the straps are too big for him, but at the same time, I hate using the Maxi Cosi for just walking about in, and the Dreami cot is too big to be carting about the place.

I have to go to meet OH to pick out an engagement ring tomorrow (ooooooh!!!!), meet my workmates for a little while to show off LO, then meet my mum for her birthday. Busy day for us and I don't know what to take him out in!

Id put him in the carrycot as it's no bigger/heavier really than the seat.....otherwise i would use the seat in the lie-flat position but not use the straps(just lay them to the side iykwim)....he's not going to go anywhere so i wouldnt bother for now...but its up to you.

xxx

We never used a car seat with the push chair with emma. She was in the buggy from 3 weeks old and it was just a cheapy one which lay flat.

You can get bassinets for the Quinny Buzz, might be worth a look on Ebay for a 2nd hand one - and just change the mattress.I dont think that using that would make it any bigger than the seat fully reclined.

I have the dreami cot, which is like a bassanet I suppose but its too big to lug about town, in and out of the car etc...especially at christmas :/

Tightened the straps in the pushchair and its flat. Have let him sit in it for a wee while to see what he thinks and he's happy enough, although his head is where the shoulder straps are, so I think they're bugging the side of his head. Grrr I don't know :( Why would they make/market a pushchair that is too big for newborn babies!

you cn take the straps off hun, i think....why not put a nice thick blanket in it under him to protect from the straps and just not bother strapping him in.....i used mine from quite young but i cant remember how young ?

i;m sure he will be fine:D

Why not attach the dreami to the chassis? Am I missing something? I don't find it bad at all to push round shops, the footprint isn't that much bigger than the pushchair fully reclined.

I was told the pushchair is suitable from birth as it reclines flat, but I prefer to have LO in the dreami while she''s still so ikkle :)

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
gaiangel
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->