Quinny Zapp Users

Becky

Jacobs Mummy
Reaction score
Im looking at getting one for holiday and occansional use! I have 2 questions though

A - Did you like it? Any plus points or disadvantages?

B - Does it annoy you not being able to recline it back?

x

A - Did you like it? Any plus points or disadvantages?
I love it!, it's very light, tiny and easy to push around. Disadvantage is not being able to recline it, and it doesn't rear face... This is the reason why I'm getting a new stroller. (Will keep the Zapp as a second pushchair)
B - Does it annoy you not being able to recline it back? Yes, it does. It is great as a second stroller to nip to the shop and for quick stroll around the block, but not good for long shopping afternoon or visit to the zoo etc.

PS: it's awesome for holidays, especially if you travel on a plane because you can fit it in without having to check it in!! xx (great to walk around airports)

I love my Zapp. Its so light and easy, it dosent really bother me that it dosent lay back any more, it used to when i first got it but Olivia dosent sleep much during the day and more now any way so im not really bothered.

x

We have one and found it great to use with the maxi cosi car seat when nipping out for short trips in the car and we used to just leave the frame in the car so it was always ready. It is very light and turns on a sixpence.

Now we have it set as a pushchair i dont think it will get quite as much use due to it not reclining and it doesnt have much suspension. We have bought a maxi cosi cosytoes for it to keep Hannah warm over the winter.

I bought mine second hand on ebay and dont regret buying it. It comes with its own carry bag so is ideal for holidays/planes etc.

I think im going to get one I want it to use for holidays mainlly! Thanks for all your advice girls! x

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->