quinny zapp

miss.kayleigh

me, oh and jakey lee
Reaction score
Hi guys...

Just about to order a quinny zapp off kiddicare as I have had two chicco prams since my son was born (10 months) and the wheels are dodgy on both!
anyone have one of these are they any good?

:) x

I was go9ing to buy one, but they do not recline. SO if your little one is going to be in it at sleep times then not ideal at the mo as he'll slouch. This is why I didnt buy ?

Amelie sleeps in her Zapp :shrug: She just snuggles into the footmuff and the shoulder strap pads. It's a great little buggy. It looks great, easy to push and folds up teeny.

We've just sold our maclaren xlr and invested in a zapp as the zapp folds smaller and we needed something smaller so we could fit babys pram in boot too and still have space.plus Logan walks pretty much all the time now so we didn't need the big maclaren anymore. I love the zapp it folds so small and looks great! Logan will happily sit in it if he has to go in the pram and he has has a nap in it before too. He seemed fine napping in it! I was originally worrying we should have got the Zia as that seems to look the same but reclines but Logan is happy! I also plan to use the frame and attach little misses carseat on it sometimes too wen Im popping out n don't want to dragthe buzz frame out!

I have no complaints so far!! X

thanks girls.. think i'm gonna get it! jake doesn't often nap while he's out in his pram think he's too nosey haha x

We have the zapp but I try to avoid using it!

I have had to use it more lately because Daisy is too big for out Bugaboo and have realised how much I dislike the zapp now!

It is fab in that it folds down really small, but you cant recline it, cant hang anything on the handles cos it will tip back. (you can buy an underneath bag seperately!)

I have had a sore back since I had a spinal when having Daisy and it seems aggrivated by pushing this buggy and I'm not tall at all!

Also now that Daisy is getting heavier it feels quite flimsy when you tip up back to go up on a kerb iykwim?

And dont get me started on the raincover!! Dunno if anyone else has the problem of their toddler kicking it and it coming flying off! Maybe thats just us!

Perfect as a car buggy or for going on the train etc, but I will be getting rid of mine when I buy my new stroller!

A bump, as I'm thinking of buying a zapp.

Anyone have anymore pro's and cons??

I only ever use my Zapp if I am quickly popping out into town or if im not going to be a long time.

MY Icandy has just broke so im having to use my Zapp now as her OBaby stroller is just awful to push. Olivia is 2 & just looks uncomfortable if she falls asleep in it and although its great for short trips out or a weekend away travelling by train but I have just ordered a Silvercross Pop Vouge stroller because to me the zapp isnt a buggy I can use day on day out with her.

If you put anything on the handles the buggy tips, i remember when she was about 15 months old I had put her bag with all her bits on the back and i'd sat down in a coffee shop let go of it and the buggy tipped right back with her in it. I was so mortified.

x

Thank you hun. :)
ATM we have a pop stroller, guess I'll be sticking with that. I pack everything but the kitchen sink in AJ's bag so not being able to put it on the back is a big bad point.

I like my Pop, we bought it as a 2nd stroller to keep in the car. I wanted the quinny as a 2nd as we'll be using the Pop as our main stroller soon.

Downside is the breaks get in the way when bumping up and down stairs/curbs - although I have perfected a nifty flick :)
Good points, comfy, high handles, big hood, parent pocket in the hood, cup holder, multi position adjustable leg rest, reclines with one hand using a strap (I hate those ones with the bits on both sides! iykwim?)

I'm actually using our pop more and more atm and will do for the summer and liking it more the more I use it. We have the Salsa but there are some lovely new colours available.

They say its suitable from birth but I personally wouldnt put a newborn in it, too lightweight and it doesnt lie compleatly flat. :)

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->