Quitting Coffee?

running

Reaction score
Hey all,

Was wondering when I should quit coffee & my nightly glass of wine with dinner???

I just entered the TTW and as I'm sitting here drinking my coffee was thinking about that. Then, thought if I quit drinking coffee right now I could get stressed and get the caffeine headache...

:cry:

As long as it's just one, I don't see any reason why you'd have to quit! I drank coffee with my daughter and never had a problem. I kept it limited to one cup a day, though my doctor told me 2 is fine.

I switched from coffee to tea recently for a detox and haven't looked back. I miss the coffee but I don't miss the crash and the dependency!

OK - I couldn't think of giving it up completely! The thought of headaches made me have nausea!

Yes, I feel you on that! The transition to tea wasn't too bad, though since there's still caffeine in it.

I just wanted to second the idea that 1 cup is OK. I haven't conceived yet, but my cousin could drink 1 can of pop a day during her pregnancy. I think a little caffeine is OK.

There are recent studies that 1 glass of wine occasionally is OK. They are very new studies though, so if I were you I wouldn't drink during your 2WW.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
lynnedm78
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->