Quitting smoking ...

leedsforever

Kerry!
Reaction score
... well yesterday I only had 1 and today I havent had one at all, so Im thinking I may as well just quit...

... they are so bloody expensive too... :rofl:

Going to find it hard when I go out drinking though... dont know if I have enough willpower... :(

Wish me luck!!

Good luck hunny, done it myself about 7 years ago :)

go kerry...imagine how proud your going to be, a super slim none smoker!!!

h x

go kerry! you can do it! lots of luck honey! i was a real social smoker, and quit when i got pregnant, for me it was so much easier than dieting, and you've already proved how good you are at that :hugs: x

Good luck! I myself just am quitting. I haven't had a cig since Firday March 20. I am using the patch. What a wonderful thing. I haven't even had a craving. Best of luck. I find driving in the car to be the hardest time. Need to find something to do with my hands. LOL

good luck kerry, i quit 2 years ago and found it hard when i went out drinkin too but tbh its probably easier these days as i dont have to stand outside a pub in the cold for the sake of a smoke :rofl: its just force of habit, youll beat it and be a super skinny health freak :rofl::happydance:

Well Ive got a little craving now but I know if I have one it will just make me feel like crap!! Im really going for it now :)

That great hun, cravings only last for 5 mins then they pass (same with food) so ride through it XxxX

Still now had one... will be 2 days if I last the rest of today out!!

Im not craving it but cos IM hungry I want something to do instead of eating!! :hissy:

When you go out drinking, order a plain ol' fizy water/tonic with some lemon. :)

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->