R.E. appointment is tomorrow

I can't get my stupid charts to print!
I started temping a few months ago to show them to her, and now they won't print.
I wonder if she has WIFI. I could just take my laptop, lol.

Just load the pages ahead of time and show her, lol. Open each one on a different tab.

I can't even remember exactly where her office is located. It's been 9+ years. . .

How's the soy working for you?

The soy cleaned out my system, made me ovulate 2 days early, and has my temps weird, lol. Other than that, pretty good!

How are you feeling?

Alright I guess.

So, I just went to mapquest to get directions. It won't load step by step instructions. It will show the map, but not give me directions, lol.
I'm sitting here laughing. Things aren't going well with my appointment already, lol.

I've never tried soy.
I'm leary. I read it can mess with thyroid meds so I haven't tried it.

It does look like you O'd really early.

Ok, that worked.
Now I feel more prepared, lol.

I hope it goes well.
Like my husband just said yesterday, "I hope it either works or you give up soon." I'm feeling the same way.

Indigo the link stopped working. Maybe I'll start a new one someday.

What's up with the ???

I thought you either weren't sure if you were pregnant, or maybe you had decided to give up ttc!

Appointment went really well. In fact, I almost felt as if it was a formality, lol.

She didn't give me any false hope, but didn't scare me either. She was also completely unimpressed with my lab results and bbt charts. She seems to think that they look ok. So, maybe I've been freaking out over nothing?

She got right to business and suggested femara, which is great because that is what I wanted to try anyway. She gave me scripts for femara, hcg trigger, and progesterone suppositories.

What really surprised me is that she didn't immediately want to do another SA (she did look up DHs from 10 years ago) or HSG. I was beyond THRILLED about that. Honestly, I really think the fact that I had a baby 2.5 years ago was a big consideration in her decision. I really don't think that much has changed in 3 years. She said we'll try femara with either sex or IUI for a few months, and if no pregnancy, then we'll move to SA and HSG. It made me think that she expected me to conceive quickly.

She also told me 15-20% chance of conception. Again, I was beyond thrilled with that! It's the same percentage I was quoted while ttc #1, 10 years and 1 additional ovary ago, lol.
And she said 7% chance of multiples! My goal was single digits. Again, I'm happy with those numbers.

Looking forward to starting femara in about 13 days!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->