R.E. appointment is tomorrow

Yay Ready! I believe that Femara works the same way Tamoxifen does, without the drying and thinning of the lining like Clomid. I had no SE whatsoever on the Tamoxifen, so I'll bet you'll do just as well! Yes, I stupidly chose soy over a TMX refill, lol.

Will you trigger at home or do you have to go back to the RE when you get a positive OPK?

that's great news ready!!!!! I hope you get your :bfp: soon :hugs:
your doc sounds great.... one step at a time, that's the way my doc did it..... :hugs:

Yay Ready! I believe that Femara works the same way Tamoxifen does, without the drying and thinning of the lining like Clomid. I had no SE whatsoever on the Tamoxifen, so I'll bet you'll do just as well! Yes, I stupidly chose soy over a TMX refill, lol.

Will you trigger at home or do you have to go back to the RE when you get a positive OPK?

She said I could either wait for a +opk or do a trigger. I said great big fat NO to opk (I hate those things). There will be a lot of monitoring, so I'll give myself trigger at home when the follicles look good. Then bd. Maybe IUI if a few cycles of bd with femara are unsuccessful.

haha, I would go for trigger too.... this was my first cycle doing trigger and IUI and it wasn't bad at all, the only difference is that I did injections instead of Femara...

:happydance: yay :happydance:

good luck!!!!!!

Readyfor more, I am so happy for you! It is wonderful to have a plan in place. My fingers are crossed for you!

Great news Ready, I´ll be stalking you for a bit until we see your BFP, I hope it is soon!!

sounds like a good plan readyformore, and after my 5th kid I started having trouble TTC, they told me I had luteal phase defect and PCOS, and it was rather amazing I got pregnant before without help.. I had really low progesterone!!!

I will take femara next cycle if I have no luck with soy!!

I really hope this plan works for you, and that your doctor was on the same page!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->