RachieH

Wobbles

BnB Co-Founder ~ Retired
Reaction score
Not long! :shock: How you feeling?

Hope your move went ok? Got your text too thank you :happydance:

No - not long at all (Hopefully!) - I'm due in 10 days. My Mom is flying over tonight for a week, so hopefully LO will arrive while she is here.....But then these babies seem to do what the hell they like!

Im not feeling too bad really, just feel like Im getting bigger every day. Had a scan last week and all is ok with baby except there is some concern (on their part) regarding the baby's size. She is between 2600-2700g which is about 5lb12oz to 6lb ish - Which I don't think is that small as Kyran was 3kg (6lb 9.5 oz)at birth, so I wasn't expecting a 10lb plus baby (Although I was expecting her to be bigger than Ky as I'm bigger). They want to re-scan me on the 26th if I havn't had her by then - But as my due date is the 29th, she may be here!

I will keep you posted!

:happydance:

Good luck for LO arriving when your Mum is over :cloud9:

Hun Ellie was a screaming 5Lb 15 and was perfect ... tiny tinybut perfect and she was outta the hopital in like 6hrs after birth!!

Glad the move went ok and i have my fingers crossed she makes her apperance while your mum is there with you!

Nice to have you back!

xxx

ooo Rachie the race is on between you and I. You are due the day after me!:hugs:

I would of thought 6lb odds was a healthy weight especially when u aint even full term yet!

good luck, hope she arrives when ur mum is over x

ooo Rachie the race is on between you and I. You are due the day after me!:hugs:

I would of thought 6lb odds was a healthy weight especially when u aint even full term yet!

good luck, hope she arrives when ur mum is over x

Hee hee well I initially thought I would have her early as she was heavier than Ky at earlier scans, but now I'm starting to wonder if I will go over. I'm not at all concerned about her weight. Ky was estimated at 6lb 4 at around the same time and boys are heavier than girls.
How are you feeling? - Like you could pop at any moment or not even close?

good luck girls, wonder who will go first! :)

x

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mommyfaithh
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->