Racing heart beat is this normal.. Advice??

latil

Reaction score
Hi all

Has anyone experienced like your heart racing uncontrollably. Yesterday night this happened to me. I found that it was common during pregnancy due to hormone imbalance.

Has anyone else experienced this. Any advice?

It's normal in pregnancy because of the increase of blood volume. Unless it is constant. Otherwise, no worries....

Mine does this occasionally as well and makes me light headed. I've read it's normal. As flipporama said we are pumping way more blood in pregnancy and it causes all sorts of lovely symptoms for some of us.

I had this in the middle of the night last night. It's very scary, I feel your pain! I don't remember having this with my first. I practised deep breathing exercises, but even then it didn't help.

I definately suffer with this, sometimes all i do is walk a few steps and my heart is hammering! i feel exhausted all the time too but I am pregnant with twins however only 15 wks.

I have this happened to me couple of time. Because of pregnancy i do get tired and out of breath fast and im sure thats all normal. But couple occasions I had my heart beating so fast that my chest was moving.

First time it happened, i was not even 20 weeks and i got so scared because it was intense, even my husband could see my chest moving. We were outside at concert kinda event, so we were like maybe i got scared of something or its anxiety. Then again it happened around 23 weeks, i was just at parking lot waiting for my husband to park the car and it started. Definitely nothing unusual to trigger:shrug:.

I asked my doc and he said its normal but didnt really explain me why:dohh:

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->