Rae05 is having...UPDATED

maybebaby

Terri and her baby girl!
Reaction score
Only one baby!! She just texted me and said that she is ahead, but not by much. She said she has to go and see her doctor. I asked she keep us updated!!

At least we all know now! lol Im glad everything is ok.

Only one?!

I really thought that there were more :lol:!

I can't wait to hear the whole story! Thanks Maybebaby! :hugs:

Thanks for letting us know maybebaby!

Actually can't wait to hear the full story. I came online specially to find out :laugh2:

Considering she kept saying how big her uterus was measuring I was sure there would be more then one.

Congrats Rae! I am sure you are over the moon at being able to finally see your baby!

Thanks for the update, I can't wait to hear the whole scoop!

Ok, ladies, just got another text from Rae:

Baby needs to be checked again in 2 weeks to see if there is any more development.

I am texting her back to see if everything is ok....

I'm back...I'm actually incredibly confused as to what is going on, I didn't get any frickin straight answers for anyone. All I know is the baby LOOKS like it should be developed to 20 weeks(we can still hear the heart beat through the stethoscope), but its only measuring crown-rump like 16 weeks. I need to go get another scan in 2 weeks to see if there was any more development or if there's something wrong. Adam and I may have to get genetic testing done to see if we're both carriers for something or another.

I am so god damn frusturated :hissy::hissy::hissy:

Also, the movement thing...about me being able to see it moving through my belly...the doctor saw it too when he was measuring me again, and he said he has no idea why its happening because the baby is most certianly not supposed to be big enough to do that.

I'm back...I'm actually incredibly confused as to what is going on, I didn't get any frickin straight answers for anyone. All I know is the baby LOOKS like it should be developed to 20 weeks(we can still hear the heart beat through the stethoscope), but its only measuring crown-rump like 16 weeks. I need to go get another scan in 2 weeks to see if there was any more development or if there's something wrong. Adam and I may have to get genetic testing done to see if we're both carriers for something or another.

I am so god damn frusturated :hissy::hissy::hissy:

Hopefully in two weeks he/she will have caught up!! :hugs:

sorry ur having such a confusing and worrying time hun hope everything is ok in 2 weeks time :hugs:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->