Rae05 is having...UPDATED

Oh god, no wonder you're confused! Hopefully you'll get some answers in a couple of weeks :hugs: It could be that you're actually slightly further along and the baby is on the small side? I dunno. It'd certainly explain why you're able to see him/her kicking. I'm confused myself.

ooo that sounds confusing and frustarting as you say. Sorry to hear you're going through this. At least u kno bub is safe tho which must b a releif initself. Fingers crossed it has a growth spurt in nxt fortnight!!

:hug:

Ugh...I can't believe this!

I thought that when you go ona scan for answers,you go home with the answers!

I'm really sorry they just confused you even more...hope they finally figure it out on the next one.

But at least you know that there is only one(my guess was wrong :cry:)....

Oh hun, i would be confused too. Some doctors never seem to help!! Just wanted to give you big :hug:

But at least you know its only the one now XXXX

we will be keeping our fingers crossed for you hope your next appointment goes well!! must be soo frustrating not getting any straight answers!!

x

Blimey! The plot thickens!

Well at least you know you only have one in there!!

Did they measure your uterus properly?? I wonder if your uterus is growing out of synch with baby?? :wacko:

I'm putting a 16 week ticker in my sig for now. We'll see how it goes. I'd be due Nov 25th if we go with today's ultrasound if everything is okay.

Thanks for all your help and support girls, I honestly have no idea where I'd be throughout everything that has happened in the past 3 months without you all

Myabe the baby really is just 16weeks??

Sorry to hear this is so confusing for you.

I had alot of bloodtests done earlier to check for genetic abnormalities too... it is pretty standard here.

Hope everything is ok.

Ahhh noooo!!! I feel frustrated myself, so god knows how you feel??!!!

Just relax and hope everything is ok in 2 weeks. xxx

hope everything is ok with the baby and you get your answears soon.

How confusing??! Really hope you get some answers soon. At least you know how many there are now (unless the other 3 are hiding behind this one.........) x

How frustrating! Hope you get more answers in a couple of weeks xxx

Also, the movement thing...about me being able to see it moving through my belly...the doctor saw it too when he was measuring me again, and he said he has no idea why its happening because the baby is most certianly not supposed to be big enough to do that.

what a random and confusing comment.... :hissy:

Hope you find out soon xxx

Rae you should take a trip and come with me to my doctor!! They are much more clear and really explain things!!! :hugs:

Oh no. I hope you get too know for sure what`s happening hun.

:hugs:

I can't believe whayou must be going through... How confusing :wacko:

Did they do a leg measurement by any chance... I'm wondering if your bubs has a short body and long legs... that would explain the movement...

I can't believe whayou must be going through... How confusing :wacko:

Did they do a leg measurement by any chance... I'm wondering if your bubs has a short body and long legs... that would explain the movement...

They didn't tell me a god blessed thing except there was only one and it was only measuring 16 weeks crown-rump. I'm moving to Cuba for better health care. :hissy:

oh Rae well congrats on seeing your babe!! hope you get some answers soon darling:hugs:

What a nightmare! Thought you'd have all the answers to your questions today. Good luck for next time.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->