Ramzi method - was it accurate in your previous pregnancies?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Well, i did the rush results. They said girl. Im going to copy what they sent me and post it. I will post the pics they sent back with drawing on them but Im sure they are going to be upside down again. Im not sure how to fix that?

We are excited to share your gender prediction results. We predict you will have a:

Baby GIRL!

Your Results: www.thegenderexperts.com/Results

Your personalized results: Based on the Ramzi Theory, it appears your placenta is on the left side of your uterus. This orientation was determined because it appears to be in a transverse scanning plane. Placenta location was estimated by the densest hyperechoic area. We want you to be aware that this was a close call due to the proximity of the placenta to the middle.

To view info on abdominal/transvaginal scans and all other Ramzi Theory questions, please visit:

https://www.thegenderexperts.com/ramzi-theory.html
We are including a drawing to help illustrate:

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    86.6 KB · Views: 5
This is what came with the second pic I had sent them:
Congratulations!
We are excited to share your gender prediction results. We predict you will have a:

Baby GIRL!

Your Results: www.thegenderexperts.com/Results

Your personalized results: Based on the Ramzi Theory, it appears your placenta is on the left side of your uterus.

To view info on abdominal/transvaginal scans and all other Ramzi Theory questions, please visit:

https://www.thegenderexperts.com/ramzi-theory.html

We are including a drawing to help illustrate:

If you could please let us know when you find out, it would be very helpful so we can improve our accuracy for all scans. Submit your confirmed gender results here:
www.thegenderexperts.com/feedback

*I just realized this was the same pic instead of the second one but they did turn out right and not upside down this time?* the only difference was instead of taking the pic with this device, I saved the image they sent back to me.

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    93.8 KB · Views: 3
How cool! That actually helped me to understand the theory a little better as well.

Were you hoping for one gender over another?

Wow thanks for sharing. It's so interesting, can't wait to see if it is correct! Are you finding out the gender before birth? We are team yellow but I still can't resist gender guessing. I submitted my scan on Sunday so I will follow up with their prediction.

I've heard conflicting things of whether to flip an abdominal scan or not so now I'm not sure if im boy or girl based on my own predictions!

Corgan, We will be very happy with either. A girl would be Awesome because we havent had any girls in the family for 26 yrs now. Although, I have had dreams for a few yrs now that I was pregnant with another boy. Not sure what the meaning is behind that or why Ive dreamed it for so long? LOL
Kmx, I will see if they can find out the gender. Im inpatient and wont be able to wait. They couldnt tell with my first baby and i swear I felt like I was pregnant for a year!

Well had my second ultrasound today and also got my MaterniT21 back and its a BOY!
My Ramzi Prediction was wrong. :(
Either way Im Happy and excited I know the gender now. The anticipation was getting the best of me.

Congrats on your baby boy !! :) Im interested to see if mine will be wrong , I feel boy but I sent my pic to that website and it said girl too !

I've just sent mine in for rush results because I can't figure out if it's meant to be flipped or not so can't tell :haha: initially I thought girl but looks like my sons scan...

When they say flip it means turn the picture around white side down on your belly if it was abdominal scan only, I believe, is that correct? I sent mine in as well. My placenta seems to be sitting pretty much in the middle. I will post an update when I hear back.

I think mine would be girl going by this but i have a feeling it's my 3rd boy lol!

Thank you for this post. I hadnt heard of this method before. I have attached my recent scan pics done at 7wks 5. I can not begin to work out if im expecting a boy or girl, can anyone tell me their opinions. Many thanks x

Attachments

• IMG-20160403-WA0002.jpg
    IMG-20160403-WA0002.jpg
    15.7 KB · Views: 2
  • IMG-20160403-WA0000.jpg
    IMG-20160403-WA0000.jpg
    16.1 KB · Views: 3
  • IMG-20160403-WA0001.jpg
    IMG-20160403-WA0001.jpg
    22.3 KB · Views: 2
My results came back a girl I would post the picture with drawing but I don't know how to post picture.

This is the photo they sent me saying its a girl.

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    18.3 KB · Views: 4
Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members