Ramzi theory experts.. I need help

brittany12

Mommy x’s 2
Reaction score
i need someone to explain it to me. I know the concept I just am not getting it right when looking at my sons and I can’t figure out where I’m going wrong or if he was just an exception to the rule?

So.. I’ve gotten out my kids ultrasounds from 6-7 weeks and unfortunately with DD scan I am unable to see anything because it was so zoomed in. But I have 2 from DS that I was trying to use..

First photo is DS on top at 6 weeks, this baby on bottom at 6 weeks
Second photo is DS on top at 7 weeks, this baby at 6 weeks (don’t have one of this baby at 7 weeks because we saw heartbeat at 6 weeks unlike I did for my other 2 kids)

To me looking at them in comparison it’s like ok they look like they’re opposite each other.. so one must be boy one must be girl, but if I try to analyze them separately I am either doing it wrong or where I’m assuming the placenta/future placenta is at is wrong. Because I keep getting my son should have been a girl? Lol.. I was actually really good in school at this kind of stuff! Maybe it’s baby brain haha!

Edit to add.. all of these were transvaginal ultrasounds!

6A1871A7-F51A-4E7D-B5C5-B2EF4A6AF2AE.jpeg 6474081A-9089-4166-8DBE-26C6418272FD.jpeg

New baby is a boy based off Ramzi theory. Take the scan and put it up to your belly look in the mirror and what side the most highlighted portion is on right boy left girl. I am seeing a boy.

New baby is a boy based off Ramzi theory. Take the scan and put it up to your belly look in the mirror and what side the most highlighted portion is on right boy left girl. I am seeing a boy.
Do you get boy for the other scan too because I see them as opposite

They both look to be situated to the left on the scans, but you can't always go from this theory as sometimes images are flipped during the ultrasound.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mommyfaithh
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->