Ramzi theory (very detailed)

Status
Not open for further replies.

biscuits104

Reaction score
7 weeks 4 days. 160 heartrate. Transvaginal ultrasound. The Dr said the placenta was on the left side of the picture...so would that be on MY right? Which would mean boy - right? I'm so excited! And so in love with my little coffee bean. :cloud9:

Attachments

• FullSizeRender.jpg
    FullSizeRender.jpg
    29.7 KB · Views: 22
I looked up this theory....if its a transvaginal u/s then if its on the left its on the left and if it's on the right then its on the right
Now if you had a abdominal u/s then its mirrored left is right and right is left....might be a girl for you

I looked up this theory....if its a transvaginal u/s then if its on the left its on the left and if it's on the right then its on the right
Now if you had a abdominal u/s then its mirrored left is right and right is left....might be a girl for you

You actually flip it for TV as well. If you think about it, TV or abdominal are both taken from the point of view as the sonographer. The ramzi website even confirms this.

See image below of TV ultrasound example

Attachments

• 48765024-e024-43ad-9ad3-29935bf56f75.jpg
    48765024-e024-43ad-9ad3-29935bf56f75.jpg
    59.9 KB · Views: 22
Yes, according to that information your baby is predicted a boy. :)
I'll attach my son's transvaginal for comparison.

The placenta in his is definitely on the left side of the photo which is on the right side of my uterus. :)

I am hoping Ramzi theory will prove to be true as my current baby is predicted a girl.

Attachments

• My son.jpg
    My son.jpg
    40.4 KB · Views: 9
How can you tell where the placenta is on the us?

Can someone clarify I thought that transvaginal means left is left and right is right but an abdominal ultrasound is mirrored according to Ramzi meaning left is right and right is left?

Wow how many weeks are you? That is a very clear picture. I'll have to post my u/s when I get it at 6w5d and have you guys do your detective work at identifying the gender, haha.

Can someone guess mine according to this theory ? 7+1 transvaginal ultrasound :) I thought girl bc placenta looks to be on left?

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    44.7 KB · Views: 4
Laila, I'm not sure where your placenta is. The doctor told me mine was on the left side of the screen, I think they can tell by blood flow or something during the ultrasound. I'm sure an experienced sonographer could probably tell by looking at your picture, but I'm not sure (sorry). It's just fun to guess...:hugs:

Wow how many weeks are you? That is a very clear picture. I'll have to post my u/s when I get it at 6w5d and have you guys do your detective work at identifying the gender, haha.

I was 7 weeks 4 days. The little circle above the baby's head is the yolk sac. Here's a picture that is bigger... the yolk sac looks like a halo! :cloud9: The doctor showed me the umbilical cord too, so neat!

Wonderstruck...when you go, ask the sonographer WHERE the placenta is forming and on what side of YOUR body it's forming.

Attachments

• big.jpg
    big.jpg
    28.6 KB · Views: 6
https://babyandbump.momtastic.com/p...-read-gender-predictions-gender-guessing.html

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
gaiangel
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->