Ramzi theory was wrong for me!

Sweedot

Esmé and Teddy's mom
Reaction score
When I was in the first trimester, I was quite interested in the research surrounding the Ramzi theory, at my 12 week ultrasound I was told my placenta was left sided and slightly anterior, but mostly left. According to the Ramzi theory this would mean I had conceived a girl.

Went to my 20 week ultrasound today and was told definitely a Boy. So the theory was incorrect for me specifically, just for those of you who are interested in this theory. :thumbup:

Thanks! I had been interested in this theory as well! Now I know it may not be an accurate theory!

I thought it only worked on early scans.6-7 weeks? Of course it can be wrong but for me it had always been right.

I heard it only worked with scans under 10 weeks. I am not sure if 12 would still work

At an 8 week scan mine was left and stuff. I was told at 15weeks we had a boy

All theories were wrong for me!! Ramzi, Chinese gender, old wives tales, the whole lot!! Everything pointed towards a girl but I am definitely having a little boy :blue: x

That's interesting...I'll have to read more about it. I've also seen some gender predictions based on nuchal ridge (??) and that seemed pretty accurate. Not sure how to do it myself, though :haha:

Ramzi is only accurate between 6-8 weeks. By 12 weeks the placenta moved and is no longer reliable.

As previous posters have stated, it's only for 6-8 weeks.
Ramzi theory correctly predicted my son and now my daughter :)

Edit: Just noticed that this forum is verrry old!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
ashhmichelle
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->