Random bleeding but my period isn't due for two weeks

amygwen

Mom to Kenny & Gwendoline
Reaction score
Hi ladies, hope I'm not intruding as I am not TTC but I was hoping someone could help answer my question/concern. Sorry if I've posted this in the wrong place.

I've been on the pill now for 3 years since my son was born and I have normal periods, never have random spotting or anything like that. I started a diet pill that doesn't interact with my birth control about two months ago.

I am not due for my period until July 17th but I woke up this morning, wiped and there was brown blood. Throughout the day, I've been wiping and there has been some more blood (dark red, brownish colored) not heavy, just enough to show on the toilet paper.

OH and I don't have sex often, we probably only have sex once a week or so, the last time we had sex was on Monday night and it was pretty rough, so I thought he might've scratched something up there hence the brown blood. But, I've also been stressed lately because of some financial issues we have been having and I've been sick with a cold for a little over a week, so my body isn't feeling too great right now.

My sister advised me take a pregnancy test just in case, even though my period isn't due for two weeks or so, and it came back negative. What do you think this could be? Has anyone else experienced this?

Thank you very much in advance! :D

Google 'ovulation spotting' :) as long as it's not heavy flow for days, it's usually a good sign xx

Ovulation spotting sounds right. Brown blood is old blood so nothing to worry about

Google 'ovulation spotting' :) as long as it's not heavy flow for days, it's usually a good sign xx

Ovulation spotting sounds right. Brown blood is old blood so nothing to worry about

Thank you both very much. That sounds very similar to what's going on. My bleeding has continued for two days now.. it sounds similar to this! Calmed my nerves. Thank you :hugs:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mommyfaithh
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->