Random - do you take 'selfies'?

Yeah, I take selfies. But not of the duckface/only one pose variety. (I have a friend on Facebook, that if you look through her profile pics, the only thing that changes is the background!!!)
Mine are usually a silly selfie because Daniel has painted my face, or I am wearing a silly hat!

My latest Facebook profile pic is four selfies that I took the other evening after I raided Daniels dress up box through sheer boredom!! ( I was curious to see if his hats fitted me! I have a small head, but wondered how small!!)

I do, but not stupid duckface ones lol I can't stand people taking my picture, so id sooner have a profile picture I'm comfortable with. The one at the moment is my new hair colour and that will stay for a good couple of months I imagine.

No, I avoid cameras at all costs x

I do, ALL THE TIME.

But not 'posey' ones. My favourite type of photo is my face in the corner and what ever is interesting me in the back ground. I don't post them anywhere though. I just keep them for myself, or send them to my Dad in China.

Although myself and my friends are notorious for 'duck faces' but as a piss take. It's our drunk go to 'silly face'.

No way I do sometimes take one at work of the back of my head just to check my bun is still in place.

I never did, then I got into posting random pictures of my makeup on Instagram so I sometimes do, but not often. I don't mind seeing the odd selfie of others, but I find it so painfully cringeworthy when someone takes 30 pictures of themselves one after the other in one sitting, very slightly adjusting their facial expression in each one and then they go and post EVERY SINGLE ONE on Facebook... Do they not realise how silly it looks?! Embarrassment X 10000000.

If I climbed a mountain I'd possibly take a selfie - me and the view behind. Or if me and DD had dressed up in silly hats/face paint etc I might take a pic with us both in it.

But duck face selfies in the mirror of a nightclub toilet? Urgh cringe! Nope!

Sometimes for a profile picture on Facebook or a bump picture but usually it's with DH or DD.

I used to all of the time, not so much now as I feel like I look horrible at the minute. I hate having my picture taken and I won't allow anyone to take one of me, I have to take it myself and then usually Instagram it lol!

Sometimes, but rarely of just me. Sometimes with the LO's. Main reason I do it is because I cannot stand other people taking my photo, so I'd rather take it myself :lol: I don't really have a problem with other people taking selfies though..

Noooo Very rarely lol. I don't really like getting pics taken.
I take lots of the kids though.

When people take loads of selfies and those ones in the mirror it makes me cringe haha.

my 10 year old daughter likes to take selfies though.:haha:

I do. If I feel like I look good when I'm all done up before a night out I'll take one, I won't let anyone take a picture of me so its the only way I have any pictures of me.

I don't care if people don't like them on facebook. If they want they can hide them or delete me. If they're petty enough to delete me over a picture I'm pretty sure I won't miss them :haha:

Don't really care if people think its vain either, so what? Isn't affecting you is it :)

I'm so unphotogenic, so I do, but rarely. Normally if I'm going out or i like how I look.

I used to take loads, not so much anymore. I dont have fb or anything so its really just if I like how I look. Which these days is rare, so hey. A girls gotta snap a quick pic every now and then. Lol.

I do sometimes. I love make up so if i've tested a new lipgloss i'll take a selfie for instagram. Most of mine are with my hubby, or with Jacob. I'm very rarely in photos as i'm usually the one taking them, so it's nice to get a selfie with my son when I can get him to sit still :lol:.

I used to take loads in the myspace days!!

Very rarely. If I do it's usually with Holly as a mummy and daughter photo :flower:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->