• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

Random Q's *1 added*

1/14/11
What was the first thing you did this morning? switched off my alarm clock

What is your favorite cereal? crunchy nut clusters

Would you rather marry a millionaire that is unfaithful or middle class worker that only has eyes for you? middle class worker

Would you rather have a job that requires strength of the body or the mind? mind

How old were you when you had your first kiss? 15

If you were the opposite sex for a day, what would be the first thing you'd do? laze around without a care in the world :rofl:

What is the scariest thing that has ever happened in your life (that you can share)? going on a rollercoaster, my OH and his sis thought i could handle it...they were wrong!!

Would you ever consider plastic surgery? no

What skill do you feel is stronger: your math skills or your english skills? english

Are you following the Presidential race? what??

Do you consider yourself more of a liberal or a conservative? conservative

If you could spend a day in another person's body, living their life; who would it be and why? Katherine Jenkins, she's with Gethin Jones need i say more!!!!!!!!!!

If you had to choose, would you rather be blind or deaf? deaf

Who is the one person who can always make you laugh? my fiance

What are you passionate about? plans for future

Imagine you're an inmate waiting on death row.
What would you request for your last meal? chinese takeaway :rofl:

What is the one trait that is mandatory in a potential partner? sense of humour

Where do you see yourself 10 years from now? married, kids, maybe bigger house

1/15/11
Have you ever gone tanning? no

Do you miss the way things used to be? in relation to some things yes

What did you do yesterday? work, then went round my parents for a bbq to celebrate their silver wedding

Can you recall the last time you really liked someone a lot? currently!

Who's the last person you talked to before going to bed? my OH

Looking back, did you ever think you would be where you're at in life now? i have always known what i want, just never dreamed id be so happy at the age of 22 :)

What shirt are you wearing? just a vest top

What "made" your day today? i was chuffed how efficient i was at work

When did you go in a car last? when i drove home from work

How's life going for you? good

What's the last song you heard? something on my ipod

What were you doing this time yesterday? watching one born every minute US

Whose car were you in last? mine

What are your plans for the weekend? im working

How do you feel about school? i left 4 year ago

How late did you stay up last night? til about half 9

Would you ever take someone back if they cheated on you? it depends, a lot of the trust would be gone and we'd have to figure out if we could work through it. a stupid fling i could probs deal with.

What was the first thing you did this morning?
changed LO.

What is your favorite cereal?
mini wheats.

Would you rather marry a millionaire that is unfaithful or middle class worker that only has eyes for you?
millionaire.

Would you rather have a job that requires strength of the body or the mind?
mind.

How old were you when you had your first kiss?

If you were the opposite sex for a day, what would be the first thing you'd do?
drive fast. men are invincible.

What is the scariest thing that has ever happened in your life (that you can share)?
birth.

Would you ever consider plastic surgery?
yes.

What skill do you feel is stronger: your math skills or your english skills?
english.

Are you following the Presidential race?
nope.

Do you consider yourself more of a liberal or a conservative?
liberal.

If you could spend a day in another person's body, living their life; who would it be and why?
i have no idea.

If you had to choose, would you rather be blind or deaf?
blind.

Who is the one person who can always make you laugh?
my angel. :cloud9:
What are you passionate about?
Clinton.

What would you request for your last meal?
steak.

What is the one trait that is mandatory in a potential partner?
honesty.

Where do you see yourself 10 years from now?
hard to say. not with OH. :blush: but successful.

Have you ever gone tanning? yupp.

Do you miss the way things used to be? oh yes.

What did you do yesterday? work. visited with a long lost buddy. work. fireworks.

Can you recall the last time you really liked someone a lot? uhmm. yeah.

Who's the last person you talked to before going to bed? OH.

Looking back, did you ever think you would be where you're at in life now? not at all.

What shirt are you wearing? a purple shirt that says, "I love my big dog! and my big dog loves me!" :rofl:

What "made" your day today? eh. nothing.

When did you go in a car last? when i drove home from work.

How's life going for you? un motivated at the moment.

What's the last song you heard? the dirt road song by jason aldean.

What were you doing this time yesterday? probably visiting with some friends.

Whose car were you in last? mine.

What are your plans for the weekend? work. :(

How do you feel about school? there right now, and cannot bring myself to study. :(:(

How late did you stay up last night? close to 12.

Would you ever take someone back if they cheated on you? probably. :(

1/14/11

What was the first thing you did this morning? Ran to the washroom.

What is your favorite cereal? Anything, don't really mind.

Would you rather marry a millionaire that is unfaithful or middle class worker that only has eyes for you? Middle class worker. Well, my DH isn't a millionaire, he is a middle class worker with million dollar heart.

Would you rather have a job that requires strength of the body or the mind? Mind, I'm too clumsy at times.

How old were you when you had your first kiss? 18

If you were the opposite sex for a day, what would be the first thing you'd do? Reveal all of the men's secret and expose them. :haha:

What is the scariest thing that has ever happened in your life (that you can share)? I used to hear some stupid voices, hallucinate and get visions. I'm glad it's over now.

Would you ever consider plastic surgery? Hell no.

What skill do you feel is stronger: your math skills or your english skills? Erm, I guess English weighs more. I'm a little dumb in around on or two areas of maths but overall I'm good.

Are you following the Presidential race? What's that. :winkwink:

Do you consider yourself more of a liberal or a conservative? Depends on the situation, but mostly liberal.

If you could spend a day in another person's body, living their life; who would it be and why? I'm addicted to myself, can't leave me my body. :blush:

If you had to choose, would you rather be blind or deaf? None.

Who is the one person who can always make you laugh? My sister and my DH.

What are you passionate about? Family, chocolates, shopping, gaming and the list goes on.

Imagine you're an inmate waiting on death row; What would you request for your last meal? Ah, I'm fond of eating yet skinny. As much as I can order. :haha:

What is the one trait that is mandatory in a potential partner? Supportive.

Where do you see yourself 10 years from now? Having a job, well settled in Australia, in my early 30s and blessed with baby angels.

1/15/11

Have you ever gone tanning? Yes.

Do you miss the way things used to be? I'm much happier than ever now, thanks to God.

What did you do yesterday? Watched TV, played games, ate a lot and just wandered around the house.

Can you recall the last time you really liked someone a lot? Yes, it was my long-distanced friend new born.

Who's the last person you talked to before going to bed? My DH.

Looking back, did you ever think you would be where you're at in life now? Nope, it's a total surprise. Glad the trial is over.

What shirt are you wearing? It's just a shirt, black and yellow colored. :shrug:

What "made" your day today? My favorite cupcakes.

When did you go in a car last? 6 months back, DH sold our old car because it's was eating a lot of repairing bills every week. Getting a new one soon.

How's life going for you? Rough, family issues.

What's the last song you heard? Akcent - My Passion. Love it.

What were you doing this time yesterday? Lost in the world of my own thoughts and stressing myself.

Whose car were you in last? My DH.

What are your plans for the weekend? My birthday this weekend, fingers crossed.

How do you feel about school? Ugh, I always hated my school days. Glad the time has gone away, PHEW.

How late did you stay up last night? Very late at night, you can say till the morning.

Would you ever take someone back if they cheated on you? Nope.

What was the first thing you did this morning? - Peed!

What is your favorite cereal? - Cheerios!

Would you rather marry a millionaire that is unfaithful or middle class worker that only has eyes for you? - Middle class worker that only has eyes for me.

Would you rather have a job that requires strength of the body or the mind? - Mind. Although i dont think i'd be very good at that! :haha:

How old were you when you had your first kiss? - 13?

If you were the opposite sex for a day, what would be the first thing you'd do? - In all honesty.. Masturbate. Are we allowed to say that?

What is the scariest thing that has ever happened in your life (that you can share)? - Having an abusive father.

Would you ever consider plastic surgery? - Maybe a breast reduction. If you're still allowed to BF after it..

What skill do you feel is stronger: your math skills or your english skills? - Maths, probably.

Are you following the Presidential race? - I dont think there is one right now? If there is, obviously im not following it very well :blush:

Do you consider yourself more of a liberal or a conservative? - Being honest, i dont have a clue what either of those are. :shrug:

If you could spend a day in another person's body, living their life; who would it be and why? - My brother. Because hes my hero, and i think it would just make me appricate/admire his strength even more.

If you had to choose, would you rather be blind or deaf? - I had 2 deaf grandparents, and they were inspiring. Definitley deaf.

Who is the one person who can always make you laugh? - My OH!

What are you passionate about? - The Deaf.

Imagine you're an inmate waiting on death row. What would you request for your last meal? - Nandos!

What is the one trait that is mandatory in a potential partner? - Humour.

Where do you see yourself 10 years from now? - Surrounded by children - hopefully.

Have you ever gone tanning? - A couple of times, pre-pregnancy.

Do you miss the way things used to be? - Nope, im really excited to see what the future holds for me and my LO's.

What did you do yesterday? - Absolutely nothing! :haha:

Can you recall the last time you really liked someone a lot? - I guess my OH isnt that bad..

Who's the last person you talked to before going to bed? - OH.

Looking back, did you ever think you would be where you're at in life now? - Definitely not!

What shirt are you wearing? - Black witha pink + green flower pattern on it.

What "made" your day today? - Well it hasnt been made yet, but later im going round my brother for a Sunday Roast, im looking forward to that :blush:

When did you go in a car last? - Not very long ago, we went to tescos!

How's life going for you? - Its freaking amazing!

What's the last song you heard? - Lemme Get That by Rihanna.

What were you doing this time yesterday? - Nothing i dont think..

Whose car were you in last? - OH's.

What are your plans for the weekend? - Its almost over, but this afternoon we're going to my brothers for a Sunday Roast.

How do you feel about school? - Its useful!

How late did you stay up last night? - Late, i had BHs and was keeping an eye on them..

Would you ever take someone back if they cheated on you? - Depends on the circumstances.

What was the first thing you did this morning? Made OH dinner for work :)
What is your favorite cereal?Coco-Pops :)! Big kid I know!
Would you rather marry a millionaire that is unfaithful or middle class worker that only has eyes for you?Middle Class Worker :). Just like my lovely OH.
Would you rather have a job that requires strength of the body or the mind?At the moment, my mind or body isn't able for both but I think mind.
How old were you when you had your first kiss?17
If you were the opposite sex for a day, what would be the first thing you'd do?Masturbate!:blush: Odd I know but I'd think what OH would think about
What is the scariest thing that has ever happened in your life (that you can share)?Being in a Diabetic Coma and nearly dying.
Would you ever consider plastic surgery?No
What skill do you feel is stronger: your math skills or your english skills?English even thought they are both shockingly rubbish!
Are you following the Presidential race?No
Do you consider yourself more of a liberal or a conservative?Conservative
If you could spend a day in another person's body, living their life; who would it be and why?Tough one; hum. If dead apply it would be Marilyn Monroe. She just seemed a very iconic lady of her time.
If you had to choose, would you rather be blind or deaf?Deaf
Who is the one person who can always make you laugh?Jason. My OH :D
What are you passionate about?A few things.
What would you request for your last meal?Rare Steak with chips and onion gravy, followed by Toffee Pudding and Custard and washed down with Dr Pepper!
What is the one trait that is mandatory in a potential partner?Honesty
Where do you see yourself 10 years from now?31 – hopefully in a cool career and 2 children.

Have you ever gone tanning?Yes use to do it a lot before I put on weight! Then I didn't have the money too!
Do you miss the way things used to be?Not in the sense I'd want to change them but I miss memories and stuff which could still happen but people have moved on!
What did you do yesterday?Yesterday. Sweet FA! Super lazy week this week!
Can you recall the last time you really liked someone a lot?My OH of course. He still gives me butterflies :D
Who's the last person you talked to before going to bed?OH & Peanut!:cloud9:
Looking back, did you ever think you would be where you're at in life now?Not really. Makes me smile though but I do think 'What if?!'
What shirt are you wearing?OH t-shirt!
What "made" your day today?OH saying he can't wait to be a family when peanut arrives :D
When did you go in a car last?Last Sunday
How's life going for you?All good at the moment. Looking forward for Peanuts arrival! :)
What's the last song you heard?Woohoo – Miss Aguilera
What were you doing this time yesterday?On B&B :)! Haha!
Whose car were you in last?Dads
What are your plans for the weekend?Weekend. Don't know yet. Need to sort clothes out! Hum!
How do you feel about school?I miss it!
How late did you stay up last night?10.30. Got up at 4am though!
Would you ever take someone back if they cheated on you?No

Fed Owen

Frosties

Would you rather marry a millionaire that is unfaithful or middle class worker that only has eyes for you?
Middle Class Worker

Strength of mind

7 or 8 but first snog about 12

Have a wank:haha:(am I allowed to say that?)

What is the scariest thing that has ever happened in your life (that you can share)?
I was with my mum when she got attacked by a deranged ex and I had to try and pull him off her before he killed her.I was 17 and had just given birth.I weed myself.Still have nightmares now.

If I had the money yeah.

English.

Eh?

Dont know

If you could spend a day in another person's body, living their life; who would it be and why?
Somebody gorgeous to see what it was like for people to fancy you lol

Deaf

Who is the one person who can always make you laugh?My baby

Being the best mother I can be.

Imagine you're an inmate waiting on death row. What would you request for your last meal?
Probably chinese lol

A sense of Humour

Im hoping to get a job when Owen starts nursery so hopefully working and looking a lot slimmer than I do now :blush:

Have you ever gone tanning?No I worry too much and have loads of moles.
Do you miss the way things used to be?I miss being young and carefree but other than that no,I like my life now.

What did you do yesterday?
Came back from leeds on the train as we spent the night there with the kids.

Can you recall the last time you really liked someone a lot?Yes.I wont elaborate lol

Who's the last person you talked to before going to bed?OH.

Looking back, did you ever think you would be where you're at in life now?I knew I wanted kids but not 3 and I imagined being older than 17 when I started off.

What shirt are you wearing?Nighty from new look that says 'shop all day party all night'yeah right!!

What "made" your day today?Owen learned 2 new words-dooce and boobay!:happydance:

When did you go in a car last?I went in a taxi this morning

How's life going for you?It seems to be going well at the moment

What's the last song you heard?A-team

What were you doing this time yesterday?Sleeping lol

Whose car were you in last?Taxi driver

What are your plans for the weekend?Thinking of doing halloween party

How do you feel about school?It was good.

How late did you stay up last night?Around half 8 I was knackered!

Would you ever take someone back if they cheated on you?Never say never.

1/14/11
What was the first thing you did this morning? Woke up :thumbup:
What is your favorite cereal? Umm Coco Pops
Would you rather marry a millionaire that is unfaithful or middle class worker that only has eyes for you? Middle class
Would you rather have a job that requires strength of the body or the mind? mind
How old were you when you had your first kiss? 14
If you were the opposite sex for a day, what would be the first thing you'd do? Check out the length of my penis.
What is the scariest thing that has ever happened in your life (that you can share)? Um... being declared dead.
Would you ever consider plastic surgery? Nope
What skill do you feel is stronger: your math skills or your english skills? Both are strong
Are you following the Presidential race? Not American
Do you consider yourself more of a liberal or a conservative? the middle one xD
If you could spend a day in another person's body, living their life; who would it be and why? Nobody, I like being me too much
Who is the one person who can always make you laugh? OH
What are you passionate about? animals, reading

What would you request for your last meal? beef lasagna with extra cheese, mangoes, vanilla choc chip ice cream
What is the one trait that is mandatory in a potential partner? Sense of humour
Where do you see yourself 10 years from now? Married, 4 kids

1/15/11
Have you ever gone tanning? On a beach yes, in a salon no
Do you miss the way things used to be? Nope
What did you do yesterday? Um... Slept mostly
Can you recall the last time you really liked someone a lot? Yeh OH
Who's the last person you talked to before going to bed? OH
Looking back, did you ever think you would be where you're at in life now? Yes, well atleast I had hoped
What shirt are you wearing? I'm not wearing a shirt persay, im wearing a dress.
What "made" your day today? getting mauled by my cat; it was hilarous!
When did you go in a car last? um 2 days ago
How's life going for you? Alright I spose
What's the last song you heard? Um.... I cant remember!
What were you doing this time yesterday? SLEEPING
Whose car were you in last? my Mums
What are your plans for the weekend? the weekend s over lol
How do you feel about school? i left because I was too far ahead.
How late did you stay up last night? I'm still up
Would you ever take someone back if they cheated on you? I did and it was the worst mistake of my life.

1/14/11
What was the first thing you did this morning? went to the loo
What is your favorite cereal?ready breakW
ould you rather marry a millionaire that is unfaithful or middle class worker that only has eyes for you? middle class worker
How old were you when you had your first kiss? 15
If you were the opposite sex for a day, what would be the first thing you'd do? don't know :dohh:
What is the scariest thing that has ever happened in your life (that you can share)? watched godsend on my own proper scared
Would you ever consider plastic surgery? yes
What skill do you feel is stronger: your math skills or your english skills? maths
Are you following the Presidential race? no
Do you consider yourself more of a liberal or a conservative? neither
If you could spend a day in another person's body, living their life; who would it be and why? ellen degenres, 1 funny as hell, 2 married to porti de rosa
If you had to choose, would you rather be blind or deaf? blind
Who is the one person who can always make you laugh? my wifey
What are you passionate about? everything

What would you request for your last meal? KFC Chicken wings & gravy
What is the one trait that is mandatory in a potential partner? make me laugh
Where do you see yourself 10 years from now? happy still married with 2 kids

1/14/11
What was the first thing you did this morning? Put my glasses on
What is your favorite cereal? Special K
Would you rather marry a millionaire that is unfaithful or middle class worker that only has eyes for you? Middle class
How old were you when you had your first kiss? 13
If you were the opposite sex for a day, what would be the first thing you'd do? I have no idea
Would you ever consider plastic surgery? Nope
What skill do you feel is stronger: your math skills or your english skills? english
Are you following the Presidential race? nope
If you could spend a day in another person's body, living their life; who would it be and why? My sister - carefree party animal lol.
Who is the one person who can always make you laugh? DH
What are you passionate about? My family

What would you request for your last meal? Pizza then cheese cake - anything high calories
What is the one trait that is mandatory in a potential partner? Sense of humour
Where do you see yourself 10 years from now? exactly as I am now but with 2 more kids

1/15/11
Have you ever gone tanning? yes
Do you miss the way things used to be? No
What did you do yesterday? Went for a walk and visited friends.
Can you recall the last time you really liked someone a lot? Yeah
Who's the last person you talked to before going to bed? DH
Looking back, did you ever think you would be where you're at in life now? Not yet
What shirt are you wearing? Jammies
What "made" your day today? Playing with LO
When did you go in a car last? Yesterday
How's life going for you? Great
What's the last song you heard? One direction - cant remember the name though!
What were you doing this time yesterday? Having dinner
Whose car were you in last? mine
What are your plans for the weekend? Shop
How do you feel about school? Im glad its over lol
How late did you stay up last night? 11pm
Would you ever take someone back if they cheated on you? No

Had A drink
Coco Pops!
Millionaire.
Strenght of mind
16, I saved for someone special. Turnt out to be a dick.
Run around naked screaming.
Having a blood test, complete phobia.
Yes
English
No
None.
My step-mum, because she is so ill, and she is always saying 'noone knows how much pain im in.
Deaf
My other half
Reptiles!
Spanish Chicken, made by my daddy
Trust
Having about 3 beautiful childern, living in aus

1/15/11
Have you ever gone tanning?
No
Do you miss the way things used to be?
Yes
I went ti visit my daddy
Can you recall the last time you really liked someone a lot?
Yes
Who's the last person you talked to before going to bed?
My other half
Looking back, did you ever think you would be where you're at in life now?
no, not at all.
What shirt are you wearing?
Just a plain cheapy one from primark in pink
What "made" your day today?
Bailey rolling over from back to front for the first time
When did you go in a car last?
Yeserday
How's life going for you?
Good thanks, youself?
What's the last song you heard?
Super Bass
What were you doing this time yesterday?
Helping my step mum.
Whose car were you in last?
The daddies!
What are your plans for the weekend?
Nothing much, going shooting, see the step mum and daddy about it really.
How do you feel about school?
Hated it
How late did you stay up last night?
10pm :D
Would you ever take someone back if they cheated on you?
No

1/14/11
Got up and washed my hair!

Probably the mini weetabix with chocoloate chip, although I don't eat much cereal!

Middle class worker, without a doubt :flower:

Bit of both I guess..I like a challenge :thumbup:

I was 15 - pretty late I guess :haha:

Check out my manhood :shrug:

I don't know really, my nan's house is haunted like so...

Definitely, my boobs are saggy and I need Lipo :dohh:

English, definitely! My OH skits me because I'm diabolical at maths.

Wut?

No idea.

Probably my OH :haha:

Ooo...God, I have no idea!! I love singing but I love looking at wildlife so..
I dunno :shrug:

My OH :cloud9:

I love all animals, and I hate animal abuse.

Fillet steak with peppercorn sauce with garlic potatoes and mushrooms..

Faithfulness

Still happily married, maybe even with a child? I don't know though.

1/15/11
Have you ever gone tanning?
No, sometimes I'll use St Moriz though.

Do you miss the way things used to be?
Kinda..I'm happy with my life just now though

I was in work, my first day on the tills! Scary :wacko:

Can you recall the last time you really liked someone a lot?
Yeah my OH :haha:

Who's the last person you talked to before going to bed?
OH - we played "Who Am I" game :happydance:

Looking back, did you ever think you would be where you're at in life now?
No never, I never thought me and OH would end up together :cloud9:

What shirt are you wearing?
A red flowery one from Asda

What "made" your day today?
My cough sweets I bought, I'm so ill!!

When did you go in a car last?
This morning with OH

How's life going for you?
Fantastic :D

Erm..I have no idea! Oh, the new Nicole Scherzinger song.

What were you doing this time yesterday?
In work doing till training

Whose car were you in last?
OH

What are your plans for the weekend?
Working tomorrow and no plans on Sunday!

How do you feel about school?
It was great! I miss it :D

How late did you stay up last night?
Til about half 11

Would you ever take someone back if they cheated on you?
Yes, but it depends.

xo

1/14/11
What was the first thing you did this morning? looked in Isabelle's cot and got a big beaming smile:cloud9:
What is your favorite cereal?Coco pops
Would you rather marry a millionaire that is unfaithful or middle class worker that only has eyes for you?Middle class worker:flower:
Would you rather have a job that requires strength of the body or the mind?Mind, strength wise I'm a weakling :haha:
How old were you when you had your first kiss? 15:blush:
If you were the opposite sex for a day, what would be the first thing you'd do? Hmmm..... Not sure:shrug:
What is the scariest thing that has ever happened in your life (that you can share)? :shrug:
Would you ever consider plastic surgery? Yep I'm not into growing old gracefully :haha:
What skill do you feel is stronger: your math skills or your english skills? Haha neither are very good:blush:
Are you following the Presidential race? :shrug:
If you could spend a day in another person's body, living their life; who would it be and why? The queen lol
If you had to choose, would you rather be blind or deaf? Deaf I think I'd hate to not see my loved ones:cry:
Who is the one person who can always make you laugh? My oh
What are you passionate about? My daughter:cloud9:
What would you request for your last meal? Nandos extra hot double wrap:thumbup:
What is the one trait that is mandatory in a potential partner? Kindness
Where do you see yourself 10 years from now? Happy and healthy hopefully succesful building company with oh

1/15/11
Have you ever gone tanning? Yes
Do you miss the way things used to be? Sometimes I miss certain things
What did you do yesterday? Not much
Can you recall the last time you really liked someone a lot? Yep:cloud9:
Who's the last person you talked to before going to bed? Oh
Looking back, did you ever think you would be where you're at in life now? Nope
What shirt are you wearing? Still in pjs shocking I know :haha:
What "made" your day today? Isabelle laughing
When did you go in a car last? Last night
How's life going for you? Getting better each day:happydance:
What's the last song you heard? Ed Sheehan drunk:thumbup:
What were you doing this time yesterday? Playing with lo
Whose car were you in last? Mine and ohs
What are your plans for the weekend? Hair done and party Saturday hangover Sunday :haha:
How do you feel about school? Hated it at the time now I'm older miss it:blush:
How late did you stay up last night? 11pm
Would you ever take someone back if they cheated on you? Never!!!

1/15/11
Have you ever gone tanning? Not in a salon, on a beach I have.
Do you miss the way things used to be? Nope
What did you do yesterday? Slept, cried
Can you recall the last time you really liked someone a lot? Yeah today
Who's the last person you talked to before going to bed? My daughter
Looking back, did you ever think you would be where you're at in life now? No
What shirt are you wearing? I'm not, I'm wearing a blood orange dress
What "made" your day today? Df getting home from work
When did you go in a car last? two nights ago
How's life going for you? Not so good.
What's the last song you heard? Um no idea
What were you doing this time yesterday? The same as now
Whose car were you in last? My mums
What are your plans for the weekend? nada
How do you feel about school? Haha left that
How late did you stay up last night? 4am
Would you ever take someone back if they cheated on you? Yes

What was the first thing you did this morning? Made a cup of tea.
What is your favorite cereal? Cornflakes / Frosties.
Would you rather marry a millionaire that is unfaithful or middle class worker that only has eyes for you? Middle class worker.
Would you rather have a job that requires strength of the body or the mind? Mind.
How old were you when you had your first kiss? Probably 12/13.
If you were the opposite sex for a day, what would be the first thing you'd do? See what its lie to wee like a man :haha:
What is the scariest thing that has ever happened in your life (that you can share)? When i had panic attacks and when my bamp was in hospital.
Would you ever consider plastic surgery? Not if i had to be put to sleep.
What skill do you feel is stronger: your math skills or your english skills? English.
If you could spend a day in another person's body, living their life; who would it be and why? Katie Price or Victoria Beckham. No idea why:nope:
If you had to choose, would you rather be blind or deaf? Deaf.

Do you miss the way things used to be? Sometimes.
What did you do yesterday? Went and had a growth scan.
Can you recall the last time you really liked someone a lot? Few months ago. No one in particular i really like now.
Who's the last person you talked to before going to bed? Mum.
Looking back, did you ever think you would be where you're at in life now? No way.
What shirt are you wearing? Green Bench Tshirt.
What "made" your day today? Feeling Miya kick to a song.
When did you go in a car last? Today.
How's life going for you? Great :)
What's the last song you heard? um cant remember.
What were you doing this time yesterday? Exactly what im doing now except writing in a different thread.
Whose car were you in last? Mum & Dads.
What are your plans for the weekend? Baby shopping probably:haha:
How do you feel about school? Sometimes wish i never left.
How late did you stay up last night? Until about half 2 in the morning.
Would you ever take someone back if they cheated on you? No way!

What was the first thing you did this morning? Made little lady's brekkie
What is your favorite cereal? aldi clusters.
Would you rather marry a millionaire that is unfaithful or middle class worker that only has eyes for you? Middle class worker.
Would you rather have a job that requires strength of the body or the mind? Mind.
How old were you when you had your first kiss? 12.
If you were the opposite sex for a day, what would be the first thing you'd do? hang out with the lads & see what they chat about when the women are away!
What is the scariest thing that has ever happened in your life (that you can share)? When my mum was very ill & in a coma.
Would you ever consider plastic surgery? Not at the mo, but never say never.
What skill do you feel is stronger: your math skills or your english skills? English.
If you could spend a day in another person's body, living their life; who would it be and why? Jessica simpson. Love her
If you had to choose, would you rather be blind or deaf? Deaf.

Do you miss the way things used to be? Sometimes.
What did you do yesterday? satyed in, wasn't feeling too well.
Can you recall the last time you really liked someone a lot? All the time, my hubby
Who's the last person you talked to before going to bed? hubby
Looking back, did you ever think you would be where you're at in life now? I hoped.
What shirt are you wearing? purple topshop.
What "made" your day today? Little girl turning over in her cot.
When did you go in a car last? saturday.
How's life going for you? couldn't be better
What were you doing this time yesterday? watching tv.
Whose car were you in last? hubby's.
What are your plans for the weekend? lunch out with friends
How do you feel about school? happy memories.
How late did you stay up last night? 11pm.
Would you ever take someone back if they cheated on you? No way!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
cnewt116
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->