Random qu, need a favour plz?

:rofl: I wondered what you were on about til I remembered, you make it sound like the world is ending :rofl:

LMFAO !!!! ok i'll send you both chocolate!:) pm me your addy Donna and i'll send it :) i already know ellies !!!LOL i sit outside her house everyday :rofl::flasher:

i came on thismorning and i was soooooooo scared incase we werent gonna be back online !LOL i actually closed my eyes as the page was loading !!!!LOL

LMFAO !!!! ok i'll send you both chocolate!:) pm me your addy Donna and i'll send it :) i already know ellies !!!LOL i sit outside her house everyday :rofl::flasher:

are you sure you don't have it already? :haha: *don't answer that* :rofl:

<<<really hopes she doesn't look stupid saying that! :blush:

the world DID end!! nearly!

it was only offline for 3 and a bit hours, yes i know because i was still up then making cheese straws for a hungry paul :shock:

x

=;jlkddna]];;;;;;;;;;;.p/uuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuu q FD--0-;Y4343333

Help she's somehow managed to get rid of my address ba and i cant get it back??? what do i do ?????????

https://www.2privacy.com/www/missing-address-bar/restore-address-bar-Internet-Explorer.html

:smug:

x

found it LOL and i couldnt google as i had no address bar to type into google !!!LOL :dohh: she's going proper mental trying to eat he piccie on my siggie!LOL

haha its cos she knows ur not gna feed her for a bloody year!

bad mammy!!!

:rofl:

x

LOL that could be why !!!LOL *note to self - sort out that bloody ticker!!!*

aww hi daisy!! My LO has learnt to switch the laptop off :rofl: nightmare!

it's not when i loose work i'm in the middle of because she's decided o switch the LT off :dohh: you have all this to come in the not too distant future :muaha:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->