Random question.. What temp do you have your heating on?

Our thermostat is ancient so it's kind of hard to know exactly what it's on but we usually have it on around 20 in the bedrooms and anywhere from 15-20 in the living room it holds the heat really well and sometimes I can even turn it off.

We don't have a thermostat but on the boiler it's usually between 60-70... whatever that means it doesn't say C or F. My son has raynaud's syndrome and gets so cold. We layer him but it's just not enough.

About 20. Its a warm, insulated house though so only have it on for about 3hrs a day when its cold.

I don't have a thermostat, when I put my heating on I have to turn it up to the temperature I want. I usually put it on 18, my house is tiny so any warmer and it's like an oven.

When its really cold, we'll run the fireplace too. But the heater is typically set to 64-66 degrees F. (I think that translates to 17-19 C). haha

Our house is quite warm as it's new and well insulated.

The norm for our thermostat is 16. Highest I set it to is 24 but that's only for an hour or so then I have to turn it down because I'm roasting

We have a few settings. The house in the morning is blasted with 22 degree heat so we wake warm and then it drops to 17 in the day and then heats the house to 19 in the evening and drops to 16 at night.

The max I put mine up to is 20 that's when it's very cold and I want the house to warm up quick, usually 17ish is fine, I don't know if it's because I'm pregnant or the thermostat is broken but our house seems to warm up really quickly but it's quite an old big 3 bed that has damp problems upstairs and we're waiting for loft insulation to be put in so I don't understand how it warms up so easily! Not that I'm complaining!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->