Random Small Questions Thread?

hshucksmith

Mumma to William
Reaction score
(I need to stop posting so many topics.) I've seen this thread work on a tonne of forums and wondered if anyone else thought it was a good idea? Basically, if there's something little you'd like to know the answer to, something that doesn't really need it's own topic, you post in here and anyone who knows the answer replies to you? Just an idea...

good idea! loads of the time i dont bother cos i think its too small a thing for its own thread :thumbup:

I'll start then :p Am I right in saying that the embryo becomes a fetus at 9 weeks?

Ahhh what confusion!! I googled to see bc I thought it was after the 8th week also, but I found sites that said after 12 weeks and sites that said after 8 weeks -- but not from 8 weeks pregnant, from 8 weeks from fertilization so usually 10 weeks pregnant?

Ahhh what confusion!! I googled to see bc I thought it was after the 8th week also, but I found sites that said after 12 weeks and sites that said after 8 weeks -- but not from 8 weeks pregnant, from 8 weeks from fertilization so usually 10 weeks pregnant?

confusing I use to think it was 8 or 9 weeks

I thought it was 12weeks although you can tell I dont actually have a clue sorry girls x

Is that just technically wise?? I would say it became a fetus at immediate conception.... me and my pro life views :rolleyes: :lol:

I gots a question!
What breast pads does everyone use?
I'm currently using tesco brand and they are completely useless :(

TESCO!! I thought they were allright :haha: my boobies didnt really leak though !

I had a trial pack of the Johnsons ones and they were luuuush!

BUY THE JOHNSONS ONES!!!!!!!!!!!!

random question:blush:
did sex feel differant for anyone else in the early stages? (hope im not breaking the forum rules lol)

did sex feel differant for anyone else in the early stages? (hope im not breaking the forum rules lol)

not in the early stages I never noticed a difference . Later on 7+months I found it...uhh very tight down there that sex became painful! but that could have just been me! :shrug:

TESCO!! I thought they were allright :haha: my boobies didnt really leak though !

I made some, but you can buy cloth ones, if you plan on breastfeedinb they may be worth investing in

In the beginning of pregnancy I was alot more sensitive so had lots of orgasms :blush:
although now i'm so sensitive its painful :cry:

I made some, but you can buy cloth ones, if you plan on breastfeedinb they may be worth investing in

I've never heard of cloth ones, I'm defo going to try breastfeeding so I'll google search them now :D
thankies :D

My breasts haven't been leaking and im 26 weeks... is this alright? Or should they be leaking by now?

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
lynnedm78
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->