Random Small Questions Thread?

random question:blush:
did sex feel differant for anyone else in the early stages? (hope im not breaking the forum rules lol)

hmm hmm havnt :sex: this pregnancy but with the last one me and mike were at it constantly...always felt like i wanted it and was much more in tune if you get what i mean ;)

sex was the same in the early stages for me.. and i havent leaked yet :shrug: xx

My breasts haven't been leaking and im 26 weeks... is this alright? Or should they be leaking by now?

Tbh I think its different for everyone you may not start leaking until babies born :)
Just think atleast your saving monies on breast pads

Yayyy :) This is what i was hoping for :)

Another question... I'm having trouble sleeping, i haven't had a full night sleep in months :( Is there anything that you's know is alright to take? My Doctor was no help what so ever today :mad: xxx

I'm almost full term and haven't leaked yet.. My boobs have barely grown so it's perfectly normal :rofl:
..I hope :shock:

Also I only had sex like twice and I was still very early on.. First time it seemed I was alot more sensitive and got more pleasure.. Second time we tried it I was a little farther along and it was so painful I was just so sensitive down there idk why but we just gave up it hurt me so bad :cry:

i dont think you can take anything to get to sleep maybe something herbal?i dont know tho.

Yayyy :) This is what i was hoping for :)

Another question... I'm having trouble sleeping, i haven't had a full night sleep in months :( Is there anything that you's know is alright to take? My Doctor was no help what so ever today :mad: xxx

When I was in 1st tri my doctor/midwife perscribed me tamarzipan (spelling:wacko:) it was weird though cos I was asleep but it was as if I was awake watching myself sleep the whole time so I woke up still feeling tired, didn't take again was too weird for me lol

but what does work a treat is horlicks!
I had it before I even knew I was pregnant and it made me so unbelievably drowzy I felt as if I hadn't sleep in a week after half a mug of it!!
Have you tried that yet? :thumbup:

Oooh i think i have some of that in the cupboard :) Thankyou! Iv never tried it but i defs will tonight :) Is that ok to take while pregnant? My doctor was so useless today when i asked if there was anything i could take that might help me sleep a bitty better he just said no and then i said 'no drink or something?' and he said no. I dont think he had a clue what he was talking about lol Xxx

Oooh i think i have some of that in the cupboard :) Thankyou! Iv never tried it but i defs will tonight :) Is that ok to take while pregnant? My doctor was so useless today when i asked if there was anything i could take that might help me sleep a bitty better he just said no and then i said 'no drink or something?' and he said no. I dont think he had a clue what he was talking about lol Xxx

its absolutely fine its actually good for you, its just barley and wheat kind of mix thing lol
https://www.horlicks.co.uk/FAQ/index.aspx that should explain all xD
I'ma buy some soon tbh :D

im a lot more sensitive down there during sex, that is when i actually want it. we used to do it everyday now i never want it! i feel so bad for my OH cuz he will try and im just like ew no dont touch me! Hopefully that will change soon!

keep the questions coming i've spotted this
thread now :winkwink: :thumbup:

xxx​

How long did it take for your parent/s to come round to the idea of you keeping your
baby?

after about a week they accepted it
(both sides)

after about 4/5 months they started to get
excited about it, our mums more than our
dads tbh

most parents get excited about it when they
know you are it's just the initial shock they
need to get over first :flower:

:hugs: xxx​

Both were fine with it no one in Davids or my family agree with abortion so no one asked us to get rid, dads not paying any attention to the fact I'm pregnant in his mind I'm not pregnant and everything is the exact same, hes really not a baby person, my mum I haven't seen since I was 16 so all good there, Davids mum is as excited as anything!!
She can't wait for her 165th grandchild to pop out! LOL

My mum and her boyfriend have known for 3 weeks now and they keep talking about me like I'm not there. Shaking their head at me and telling me I'm selfish for bringing a child into this world when I can't even care for myself :/

:grr:

i'd tell both of them to mind their own business
and if they dont agree with it to bugger off

they might just need time to see that you're
serious and not selfish, tbh it's your baby
not theirs so aslong as you're happy that's
all that counts :flower:

:hugs:

They're threatening to kick me out of home :'(

My mums boyfriend's son and his fiance live here with a newborn and everythings hunky dory because they're in their late 20's. I'm fed up of hearing "But how will you afford the same as them..." I'm like, if you didn't charge them £45 a week rent between them and put them in their own house where they should be at 30 with a child (bear in mind they earn around 50k pa between them!) Urgh, I keep on telling them that it's my choice and they'll say - "I'M TALKING TO A CHILD!" I'm nearly 17 for goodness sake! I understand their concerns but they're only pushing me away by doing this!

[/rant]

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Peanut2024
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"