Random Small Questions Thread?

They're threatening to kick me out of home :'(

My mums boyfriend's son and his fiance live here with a newborn and everythings hunky dory because they're in their late 20's. I'm fed up of hearing "But how will you afford the same as them..." I'm like, if you didn't charge them £45 a week rent between them and put them in their own house where they should be at 30 with a child (bear in mind they earn around 50k pa between them!) Urgh, I keep on telling them that it's my choice and they'll say - "I'M TALKING TO A CHILD!" I'm nearly 17 for goodness sake! I understand their concerns but they're only pushing me away by doing this!

[/rant]

:grr:

i think someone's taking sides abit hun!
wish my rent was 45 a week :dohh:

would you cope on your own do you reckon?

xx​

Oooh i think i have some of that in the cupboard :) Thankyou! Iv never tried it but i defs will tonight :) Is that ok to take while pregnant? My doctor was so useless today when i asked if there was anything i could take that might help me sleep a bitty better he just said no and then i said 'no drink or something?' and he said no. I dont think he had a clue what he was talking about lol Xxx

its absolutely fine its actually good for you, its just barley and wheat kind of mix thing lol
https://www.horlicks.co.uk/FAQ/index.aspx that should explain all xD
I'ma buy some soon tbh :D

ovaltine is also good :thumbup:

They're threatening to kick me out of home :'(

My mums boyfriend's son and his fiance live here with a newborn and everythings hunky dory because they're in their late 20's. I'm fed up of hearing "But how will you afford the same as them..." I'm like, if you didn't charge them £45 a week rent between them and put them in their own house where they should be at 30 with a child (bear in mind they earn around 50k pa between them!) Urgh, I keep on telling them that it's my choice and they'll say - "I'M TALKING TO A CHILD!" I'm nearly 17 for goodness sake! I understand their concerns but they're only pushing me away by doing this!

[/rant]

:grr:

i think someone's taking sides abit hun!
wish my rent was 45 a week :dohh:

would you cope on your own do you reckon?

xx​

It's just a micky take though really! I listen to every lecture I get, don't breathe a word until I'm asked "how do you feel now?" and then I apparently havn't been listening because I don't agree with them :haha: My OH has come round, so I've got him and I'm job hunting at the moment. My OH is on about 2k a month and has promised to support me and his baby. At first he was very stubborn and I just said I'd do it with or without him and left him to come crawling really, so I'm not alone in the sense that I'll have my OH. We live 210 miles apart right now and so obviously things will be hard, but with the threat of being kicked out etc. we're looking into getting our own place which would involve me moving up to where he is so he doesn't have to leave his job. I'd be totally cool with that as we spoke about doing similar before I found out I was pregnant, although decided to stay put at his parents for just under 7 months. It's the thing my mum says that upsets me though. Her latest is "you just expect it to be like some big American movie! I'll just put my arm around you and we'll get into our 4x4 and drive into the sunset whilst chatting about what house we should buy."
:dohh:

think you're mum needs a slap really :growlmad:

it's good your oh's there for you though
hopefully you get everything sorted and move
out in time for the baby then your mum will
have no one to moan and lecture at :haha:
plus you'll be miles away from her nasty comments!

it just means you have to put up with her
until you can move out :(

just think it'll all be perfect soon! :kiss:

xxx​

think you're mum needs a slap really :growlmad:

it's good your oh's there for you though
hopefully you get everything sorted and move
out in time for the baby then your mum will
have no one to moan and lecture at :haha:
plus you'll be miles away from her nasty comments!

it just means you have to put up with her
until you can move out :(

just think it'll all be perfect soon! :kiss:

xxx​

Haha, chances are she'll chuck me out with nowhere to go now though, just in such a vindictive manner that I'll be living in a hostel until so many weeks when my OH can apply in his name as he's 18. All she ever says is "I want what's best for you!" What's best for me right now is not an abortion! :growlmad:

Topic related, can I eat prawns? :dohh:

:rofl:

yep :thumbup:
make sure they're cooked properly
though xx​

how far along were you guys wen you started getting strechmarks?

around 30 weeks I started noticing them on my belly
but I got them on my boobs around 15 weeks.

first noticed small ones on my hips at 12 weeks, they didnt get any bigger until around 30 weeks and now theyve spread right around my tum. X

Question: My best friend is 12 weeks pregnant. Her OH is kinda worried because her heartbeat is always really, really fast... even when she's relaxed. She gets worried about things really easily because she doesn't have insurance atm, and she's had a miscarriage in November (endometriosis). Is this normal, or should she be worried? :(

its called anxiety dear, i suffer from it too unfortunetly :( she should go see her GP about it, they can point her in the direction of councillers who will help, not really any fast track way out, no drugs or anything. Tell her to cut out caffine completely, its helped me quite a bit, im not so bad now :)

:blush: i had stretchmarks to begin with lol
but i got a few more when i hit 3rd tri :flower:

and trashit said it perfectly about anxiety

xx​

it could also be palpitations, my mums races so fast shes close to a heart attack, shes on various meds to control it. So its def worth her going to see her GP, they'll get an ECG done :)
My question is- should my bubsy be such a hiccuping monster??? :rofl: he hiccups none stop!

Yeah dont worry hun i feel like our LO gets up to 4 hiccups a day i swear.
He even gets pissed off with them and starts kicking and hitting. Its them swallowing the amniotic (sp?) fluid and therefore hiccuping. Thats what i was told anyways lol. Usually happens when they are practising their sucking and stuff so im sure its a good thing :S but i could be wrong lol. Feel free to correct me

Stretchmarks: I had some on my side pre-existing but they really started getting worse I think close to 25 weeks? Also got ones on my lower back around that time too..
Then as soon as I hit 30 weeks they started showing up on my belly..

Hiccups: My L/O gets the hiccups atleast twice a day it seems like :haha:

so hes not overly strange then, thats good to know :rofl: yeahh he gets pissed with them too! Funny babies

emily used to hiccup atleast
8 times a day ... drove me nuts lol :wacko:
sounds cute as anything on the monitors though!

xxx​

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Peanut2024
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->