Random Small Questions Thread?

yeah, felt so weird, i did literally feel like i was gonna pop open at anytime! x

It started happening today when I was in the shower. :(
I'm going to tell my mom about it, even though she'll only tell me to "take it easy." That's her cure-all. :roll:

ally it might be low blood sugar or iron I get dizzy and blackouty like that :)

well my bleeding has pretty much gone by now but today I've got bright red spotting, could it be a period or is that way too soon?!
Or (god forbid) implantation bleeding?? :wacko:
I have no idea what I'm talking about :smug:

Ive heard of some people getting their period quite soon after so it could be hun. Is it constant or was it just that one time?

Wow, i'm still bleeding :cry:
Maybe it is period? Is it a constant flow?

Did anyone feel as though they were going to miscarry? Or do feel this way? I am petrified of miscarrying! I am only almost 5 weeks and so scared! I read that the chance of miscarrying increases as you get older. Has anyone had a miscarriage here because we are all young and the older mothers scare me with their multiple miscarriages and their IVF treatments :(

You can have a miscarriage at any age but it is more common in older women (i think?!)
Everyone gets that paranoia sugar, its perfectly normal. I was concerned i was gonna miscarry, was having an eptopic, then it was premature labour, stillbirth and now its SIDS... it never ends! Welcome to motherhood as my mum says lol. I'm sure everything will be fine, try not to google, its evil! :lol: xx

haha thank you soo much! :) it really put my mind at ease. I'm just concerned because if we lose this baby that is it! my husband is a marine and it will be a very long time before we can try again and he already told his family and mine! I told him to stop because what if something happens he said nothing will happen. ughh hate him right now! haha :) thank you though!

It's normal to be worried, my first pregnancy ended in miscarriage and I didn't expect to get pregnant so quickly after. It still hasn't sunk in really that I lost my LO, but you have to think positively, I've been in and out of hospital with pains, bleeding etc but I still keep positive :)

Im sure everything will be fine, its totally normal to worry
every little pain i had i was freaking out, i was convinced something was going to be wrong i think everyone will agree that they felt the same !

xx

:wave:
should i be taking notes of babys movements at this stage?

she's still moving about & im still seeing/feeling kicks
just not as many as before i dont think....

is that normal?

:wave:
should i be taking notes of babys movements at this stage?

she's still moving about & im still seeing/feeling kicks
just not as many as before i dont think....

is that normal?

I've never took note of movements :shrug:
Sometimes he'll have a quiet day or a few hours where he goes quiet but if i didnt feel anything ALL day or thought there was a problem then i'd ring midwife but as long as im feeling regular kicks im fine.

I never counted kicks or recorded anything because you get to know your LO and how they move about and your instincts will let you know if there is something to worry about. Sometimes worrying and stress causes them to slow down anyways so try not to stress about it...

I never took note of movements either, i agree with Brandon's girl, going with your instincts is the best way x

BUMPPP :)

thought i'd dig this out as it was good for small questions that didnt need to takeup a whole thread as i sometimes feel a bit silly posting things :flower:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
lynnedm78
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->