Random Small Questions Thread?

Just a small random question ...
when the baby moves down is this the same thing as the baby engaging :S
and about when does this happen ?

if that made sense at all, i dont have a clue :wacko:

happens all different times for everyone, some peoples bubs dont engage til labour, some womens can do it as early as 34 weeks :wacko: (maybe even earlier)
they move down before fully engaging, theres all different stages, it confuses me lol.

and i havent touched my tummy, i wont be letting anyone see it anyway, so let it be hariy haha.

happens all different times for everyone, some peoples bubs dont engage til labour, some womens can do it as early as 34 weeks :wacko: (maybe even earlier)
they move down before fully engaging, theres all different stages, it confuses me lol.

and i havent touched my tummy, i wont be letting anyone see it anyway, so let it be hariy haha.

ahh right thanks
x

quintin was head down from like 32 weeks ...but at like 38 weeks my doctor said his head was "right there" so I'm guessing thats engaged? lol
but I felt like he was going to fall outta me the week leading up to labour

For me, she was head down from like 27 weeks and didn't change, and then at 31 weeks I had an internal done after a fall to make sure I wasn't dilating at all and she told me the head was "right there" and said I looked like I had dropped as soon as she walked through the door. I still did not have her until 38 weeks though... so it's normal and okay for it to happen early on :)

i remember a couple days before i went into labour i felt his head pop out of my stomach and it made me fall to the ground it was so painful, i realise now that was the lil monkey turning face first lol.

Ouch that doesnt sound nice Ellie, how is everything with the lil man now ?

EDIT: I love the 'pin up' thingy in your sig

noah has colic its a complete nightmare :cry:

Not sure if you have sorted this yet, my lo had really bad colic and nothing worked but then I tried colief its quite expensive its £10 for a tiny bottle but its like gold dust and im sure you can get it on prescription!My lo had really bad colic for 8months!

:dohh: that must be an absolute nightmare; i remember the feeling of sheer worthlessness when Jude had it and nothing i did could make it better :(

Thanks Brandon's girl :D
And he's doing great, he's such a greedy lil monkey hes on 7oz of plus milk already :dohh: x

it was really bad but lukily for me oh was amazing at getting rid of tylers wind i was utter crap i could do the easy wind but when it was trapped that was oh job.

Not sure if you have sorted this yet, my lo had really bad colic and nothing worked but then I tried colief its quite expensive its £10 for a tiny bottle but its like gold dust and im sure you can get it on prescription!My lo had really bad colic for 8months!

i don't have it sorted so thanks! Think I'll have to try that, I've tried infacol and dentinox but they did nothing. It's so exhausting he woke up at 1am, then was awake 3-4am, slept til 5 and has been awake all day and literally just gone to sleep now!! Since 5am! Xx

he's such a greedy lil monkey hes on 7oz of plus milk already :dohh: x

WOW 7oz already! how often does he feed? Noah has 4oz every 3 hours pretty much on the dot, I swear he has an alarm clock in there or something :lol: what milk is jude on? Xx

i don't have it sorted so thanks! Think I'll have to try that, I've tried infacol and dentinox but they did nothing. It's so exhausting he woke up at 1am, then was awake 3-4am, slept til 5 and has been awake all day and literally just gone to sleep now!! Since 5am! Xx

Oh you must be so tired hun i really feel for you, i found infacol and dentinox ok for a few days but then he needed something stronger.Also you could try pushing firmly on his belly and rubbing it in circles it sounds horrible but it doesnt hurt them also put him over your knees and rub and pat his back almost as if your pushing his wind out of his bum,(sorry if you have already tried these) what we did aswel if lo was screaming really bad is cuddling him with a gentle squeeze it usually worked.I tried loads of different bottles even the dr brown ones but they didnt work if you need any more advice feel free to pm im sure oh remembers different tips

he's on cow and gate plus milk, been on it since he was a week old i think :lol: the first one didn't do it for him. He takes sometimes 5 oz every hour, but only cos he falls asleep, then he'll wake up wanting the other 2 oz he missed out on :rofl: If i find a way to make him take the full 7oz he sleeps for about 3 hours x

i've just woke up today with a huge lump in my left breast and its so sore :( my boobies haven't hurt at all up until now! what could it be? x

Riley was on a perfect schedule of 4oz every 4 hours..
That's out the window! Now it's like.. 5-9oz sometimes still every 4 hours but during the day 2-3. sometimes he stays up after one feeding right to the next (*note the 9oz!)

:wacko: he just eats n eats

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
lynnedm78
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->