Random Small Questions Thread?

^ you will get tired of hearing this but 6th week growth spurt! :lol:

Sometimes I felt like I was constantly feeding Elyse, she could only do 2-3oz at a time :dohh: so I was feeding her up to every 1.5 hours!! I felt like she needed to be on a milk IV!! lol

Lol dont you somtimes wish they could stay as small as they are. I feel like kent is so big already compared to when he was born. He is deff growing though

^ you will get tired of hearing this but 6th week growth spurt! :lol:

Sometimes I felt like I was constantly feeding Elyse, she could only do 2-3oz at a time :dohh: so I was feeding her up to every 1.5 hours!! I felt like she needed to be on a milk IV!! lol

His schedule has been off for weeks now! it started around 3 weeks and everyone said it was a growth spurt but 3 weeks later it still isn't back to normal... Damn it was so easy when he was doing 4oz every 4 hours..

:haha:@milk IV

Jude's scheduale is so off at the minute, he's taking 5oz like every half hour :dohh: could he be having 6 week growth spurt 2 weeks 2 days early? :haha: x

Lol.. Kent i think is having a growth spurt at the moment. He wants food all the time and fussed so much last night. He looks so big when i hold him now, but titchy when OH holds him.

Did anybody else get really sick feeling and have a hard time breathing when laying down? I keep feeling like I'm gonna puke and stop breathing at the same time. I also keep seeing flicks of black out of the corners of my eyes. Kind of like what you see if you stare at a light and then look away.
It's starting to make me dizzy. :wacko:

How early is it normal to get stretch-marks?!
I've already got quite a few and I'm only 13 weeks! x

How early is it normal to get stretch-marks?!
I've already got quite a few and I'm only 13 weeks! x

I got ones on my boobies 12 weekish..
25 weeks started getting them on my legs
one on my tummy 30 weeks plus
then they all just got worse from there :haha:

Did anybody else get really sick feeling and have a hard time breathing when laying down? I keep feeling like I'm gonna puke and stop breathing at the same time. I also keep seeing flicks of black out of the corners of my eyes. Kind of like what you see if you stare at a light and then look away.
It's starting to make me dizzy. :wacko:

I sometimes have a hard time breathing when laying down. Ususally its when I wake up laying on my back. I do get sick sometimes where I dont wanna eat anything or even think about food, but as far as the flicks of black, I have never had that :shrug:

You shouldnt lay on back, that always made me feel the way you just described, but if you're not laying on back and thats happening i'd ask about it, especially seen as you're seeing black dots, that could be a sign of high BP, i had it towards the end and kept tripping out over these dots lol.

Stretch mark wise, i had a few on my hips from about 10 weeks onwards, then they stretched right around my tummy at 30 weeks x

Oh..
I have them on the bottom front of my tummy and on my boobs and legs.. :nope:

Warning;

Gross, don't look if you're squeamish. :blush:

My bump is so suckish! It looks like fat. :growlmad: x

Attachments

• 044.jpg
    044.jpg
    23.9 KB · Views: 7
no way!!! thats a lovely bump! and where are stetchies?? i see no stretchies!! x

i had to squint and get really close to the screen! barely there sugar, barely there. You're looking fabulous!! x

i had to squint and get really close to the screen! barely there sugar, barely there. You're looking fabulous!! x

Haha! Lies! :blush:
I can see them really well!
And awwh!
I just think it looks like wobble.
But thankyou! :hugs: x

Its only cos you're more concious cos theyre on you, i really honestly cant even see them ! No way are you all wobbly! You look so great!! xx

EDIT- it'd make you feel better about yours if you saw mine ;)

You're lovely, you know that? :)
And LOL!
I bet your bump was gorgeus!

PS. Pardon my knickies, they're Primark. :haha: x

https://i191.photobucket.com/albums/z155/hitlerwashardcore/xxx.jpg

stretch mark galore!!

https://i191.photobucket.com/albums/z155/hitlerwashardcore/26816_10150113732295106_572370105_1.jpg

Shush it woman!
Your bump is gorgeus! :flower:
Hey another stupid question, around when did your belly button pop? :p x

its YOWGE! lol.
Um just a couple of weeks before having him, my belly had done enough stretching i think, anymore and it'd have burst open :haha: x

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
lynnedm78
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->