Random symptoms but negative test

Snorman

Reaction score
Hi all! Didn’t really know where to post this, maybe I’m all wrong..
So, we’re not reeeeally TTC, but but we’re not really protecting us either.
We had sex near the end of September, I had my period in October, and since then we haven’t sex again cause... life happened..

Now I am 9 days late, been having a slight cramping feeling in my lower belly, yesterday I got a little sore boobs, and today they are feeling heavy. I took a test yesterday that came back negative.
I didn’t really think I was pregnant since we haven’t had sex since before my last period, but then I realized that that last period was a lot different from what I’m used to. It was only 2,5 days with no cramping or anything. So I figured it could be the implantation bleeding. But wouldn’t a test show by now if it was?

My BBT has been elevated for about three weeks now, and my Natural Cycles app are asking me everyday if I’m pregnant...

Should I bother taking another test or is this just my body playing me? :shrug:

Edit; oh, and I have a son since 2015 (hence the signature, which I haven’t bothered changing yet...) and this cramping feeling feels a lot like last time I was pregnant....!

Maybe retest tomorrow or with a different brand? if it comes back negative probably worth asking for bloods/a doctors urine test to see what's happening.

Agreed wholeheartedly with mrsmummy2 -- I'd test again with a different brand, and if it's another negative, it may be time to speak with your doctor.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mommyfaithh
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->