Random things that annoy you

People who not only make life harder for themselves, then go and moan about it. Meh!
The bottom bit of crust. Never tastes as good as the top...

people who think I shouldnt be sad bc I have kids, and the mcs I had I shoulnt be upset about.
people who say the same thing over and over again in a different speel and forget that they already told me.

were do i start lol:

day break more specifically christine blakely (bleakely :shrug: ) adrian chiles
jeff brazier
jordan
ronnie off eastenders
annoying adverts
when i change alfies nappy off and he decides to do the biggest pee ever
my dog emptying the bin at 4 in the morning.
oh taking all the covers of me
his smelly socks all over the floor
leaving the milk on the side
leaving empty packets in the cupboard.

so many things lol

<3

My kitten attacking every single thing that could possibly hold liquid. Can of coke? *bang* onto the floor you go... Glass of water? *smack* onto the bed you go... damn cat drives me crazy!

When people fail to queue for a bus. Really ticks me off when i've been there ages and end up last on the bus. Here in Manchester, just getting on the bus seems like the norm, have these people never heard of a queue? It's crazy. Also when you are buying a ticket and people walk past you who have passes or what not. So because you already have a ticket you can just barge on? I don't think so sonny jim, wait your bloody turn!

Don't even get me started on idiots with no manners. No please, no thank you, no excuse me. Ugh.

The people in Asda who insist on nattering when serving you. I had one woman the other day who was too busy chatting to her colleague about her son, she stopped putting my things through the check out and turned around to carry on her conversation with my bread in her hand as though I wasn't there. I was gobsmacked!

People who think just because you are in a nightclub you are a piece of meat. Blokes think after they have had a few drinks down their neck they have the permission to grope you at will. Some moron in a bar came over to me and I thought he was going to kiss me so I quickly moved my head out the way, he ended up licking my face. How disgusting is that? I was like, "haway man, either piss off or i'll find somewhere to shove this bottle", how dare he! Need to learn some bloody respect.

People who turn up to university lectures and sit and natter constantly throughout. Jesus if you aren't going to bother to listen, why turn up? Same goes for the cinema. If you're going to make a racket, you know where the door is!

Generally any sale racks in clothing stores. They are an absolute nightmare, no order and impossible to find anything decent without rooting through the lot and the chances are there is a limited amount of space.

Taxi drivers who deliberately take the long bloody way. It's my money you're wasting mate!

I think i'm going to stop there to be honest. I think i've ranted and raved enough :haha:

People who add me on facebook then never bloody talk :grr:

People 'airing their dirty laundry' on facebook, arrrrrrrgh!

People who are rude to people serving them - it's not big or clever

Those recorded message phonecalls - when Ruby is asleep or when I'm on another call at work which I rush because the other line is ringing

Whoever said apples being eaten loudly - yup, I hate that too

OH putting the lids on things so tightly I can't get it off

and the adverts that say 'Haitch D TV' Come on! It's 'aitch!' gaaaaa

People 'airing their dirty laundry' on facebook, arrrrrrrgh!

People who are rude to people serving them - it's not big or clever

Those recorded message phonecalls - when Ruby is asleep or when I'm on another call at work which I rush because the other line is ringing

Whoever said apples being eaten loudly - yup, I hate that too

OH putting the lids on things so tightly I can't get it off

Ohhh I agree with all of those!

well, lots of the stuff people have written isn't really random, but very understandable human annoyances based on the fact that life can be very unfair and people can be really stupid and selfish....so some of the really RANDOM things that annoy the heck out of me

- finding pubic hairs :sick: can't stand the flippin sight of them, on anything other than where they are supposed to be and even then I don't like them TBH

- tamper proof packaging. Makes me see red and want to throw the whole damn item away

- when my sleeve gets caught on a door handle

- when dogs or cats come up to me (they are just being their sweet animal selves, so it's not them, it's just I don't like them near me)

- when my sleeves fall down while I'm doing the washing up

- things in shops are on the wrong rail or don't have the price on etc

- when there is something rotten or mouldy in a pack of just bought fruit or veg

here are mine,
- oh not putting rubbish in a bag and just leaves it on the side.
-rude people not saying thank you when you hold the door open.
- shopping and people think your invisible with the pushchair.
-old people who tell you what you should/shouldnt be doing.
i could go on but cant think xx

I have another one, check out people who insist on commenting on what food you are buying.

When women say "pregnancy ruined my body" um... You made life! Any idea how amazing and substantial that is? Don't bitch because your body shows some wear, be proud because of you're amazing child and that you made that.

I forgot to mention, i hate it when it starts raining or is raining whne youv got to go out! hate that sooo much!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Sylvi.H.
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->