Random things that annoy you

when you clean the whole house, and in one minute your husband can come home and throw his crap everywhere, and YOU feel so underappreciated, and wish he could grow up and clean up his mess. or not make one.

: (

yeah i ment for my LO when he/she arrives :rofl:

annoyance of today

NOT BEING ABLE TO SEE GINOS DANGLE :lol:

Aw I just noticed your siggy!! Congratulations :happydance:

thanks sweetie :kiss:

I'm so glad it's not just me that has a problem with loud eaters. I have got better with age (it used to make me physically sick) but OH hasn't eaten a packet of crisps in front of me in about 10 years as I got a bit stressed with him :blush:
*I can't stand old peoples day in the supermarket. Why does every retired person stand in the middle of the aisle then look at you in disgust as you try to squeeze past them?
*News readers/ presenters with speech impediments bug me. Surely it's a pre-requisite that you can pronounce the English language clearly?
Drivers who get up your backside becauses you're observing the speed limit near a school.
*That 365bingo (bingoheads) advert. I know they have what looks lilke giant snooker/pool balls on their heads but they don't dance in time!
*My cat that eats cat biscuits but can't chew so swallows them whole then pukes them up minutes later :sick:
*My OH and kids who seem to think my life should be dedicated to picking up their dirty washing :growlmad:

sorry, but its when people start their sentences with So....
not sure why but it happens a lot recently :wacko:

*People who drop cigarette butts on the floor/ out the car window
*People who cycle with their legs in a triangle. Surely it's harder that way?
*People who spit
*People who moan about never having any money on FB then go on about great nights out/expensive stuff they have bought!
*When people borrow things and treat it like crap.

thanks honey :kiss:

haha i was like I WANNA SEEEEE!

- People who call me racist for not being able to understand some foreigners' accents.
"gosh i am a bit of a moaner these days" Im like that since having baby lol.
I really hate proplr that snore
Do things just to piss you off like if ur not in the mood for noise purposly making noises
Bad service in shops- foreigners on the phone whilst serving :mad: !!!
when hubby say mmmmmmmmmmmm to the dog teasing with ie cream cake or something nice that hubby likes to eat!!
Other half sees that im struggling an juggling baby an other things an he says whats up ? i have to ask for his help.
People not doing what they say they are going to do.
people being late.
People walking too slow, just get the fuck out of my way!
today i suffered wetness at the bottom of my jeans i dont like it grr.
when baby is sleep i still end up finding myself watchin/listening to cbeebies lol
I hate when people have to comment on how much I weigh.
when i go to bed our floorboards creak an disturbs baby :(
cold toilet seats :L

these are all the ones that bug me since having LO lol.
x

Most adverts
People driving up my arse
Slow walkers
People who barge me into the road when walking with the buggy
People who complain theyre fat but do fuck all about it
Flaky friends
Liars
When my DF eats with his mouth open :grr:

Most adverts
People driving up my arse
Slow walkers
People who barge me into the road when walking with the buggy
People who complain theyre fat but do fuck all about it
Flaky friends
Liars
When my DF eats with his mouth open :grr:

I am having trouble with both of those. definitely two of my biggest peeves

People who abuse animals.

Black or hispanic people who get mad cause i told them i wouldnt date them (when i was single) they think im racist or something.

my grandpa putting his feet down on the floor when you are trying to push him in the wheelchair.

people telling me that i shouldnt have anymore children.

- Skinny girls that call themselves 'curvy'

- People who get professional pictures taken then think they are a model or something.

- The Coleman's 'shake it' woman on that shit advert where she is trying to be soooo cool and dance, infact - the whole family on that advert and the bit where the dad says how yummy the food is with his mouth full.

- Dancing on ice/strictly come dancing programmes.

- OH leaving crumbs on the side in the kitchen.

- Taylor Swift as her songs seem to be on everything.

- The way my dad slurps his tea/coffee.

- Films on TV that you have to turn right up to hear, then the 118 sponser advert or advert come on really loud.

Ahh my first post in ages as I've had no internet, and it's a moany one! Lol.

People who chew with their mouths open.

Animals eating (esp. cats, I don't know why, it squicks me out so bad. I hate the sound of it, I don't care if they actually eat so long as I don't have to listen to it.)

Snoring.

Lazy housekeeping (OH dumping washing next to the bed instead of in the hamper springs to mind...)

Touching raw meat ewwwwww!

Touching the bin, I hate it, I don't know why again but I just do lol.

I'm sure I'll think of more!

old people!!! ok maybe not all of them but the majority of them round here. they go on about how the young people of today have no manners but they are far worse! seriously wat is the age you get too when u can do what u want just because your old??..

slow walkers that cleary see you comin and continue to stand in your way rather than just step aside!!

Bus drivers that are changin drivers and then the new driver goes on to have a smoke before letting everyone just to feel powerful!

annoying attention seeking friends on fb that u just cant seem to bring yourself to delete :wacko:

oh and when people on fb write either like this.. myy namee iis liinzii andd im cooll causee i dragg all myy worrds outtttt! or when they change words that end in Y to an I such as yesterdaii or boii or when they try to change the words to an abbreviation and spell it longer :wacko:

eta.. skinny people or people blatently smaller than me telling me they think theyre fat just waitin for the compliment.. well you aint gettin one! x
oo i could be here all day :rofl: x

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mommyfaithh
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->