Random thought about Preemies & HPTs

mommy2baby2

Pregnant with #4
Reaction score
So when I first became pregnant with my preemie son, I was a POAS addict. Got my first faint positives about 5 days in. However, the lines never darkened...even when I was 4 months along and used a FRER, it was really faint.

I had no pregnancy complications, no infections, nothing but my water randomly broke at 32+6 even though I was only dilated to a 2.

So as I sit here over thinking things, I wonder if there was a connection?

Anyone else have anything like this or any other signs or omens that you didn't think anythink of until after the fact? I suppose this doesn't really apply to those with complications, multiples or others who were at risk. This more or less applies to the spontaneous preemies?

Thoughts?:coffee:

I dunno I only POAS 3 times over 3 days but I was still early on but dident know.

I blame my best friend entirely. :rofl: She said on the morning that I was going to have the baby early and my waters went later that day. But I think Niamh came early because she was getting to big, I'm convinced I had GD that wasent picked up on.

I have to say, I was a severe poas'er :rofl: so much so DH didn't think there was a line. The next day I forced myself out to get a clearblue and I had real bad flu that had me pretty bed ridden for a while, that was clear as day.

Depends on the test , they have different amounts of dye and sensitivity

I p'd on a cheap stick, it came up as a definite positive; so we then bought an expensive Clearblue and that confirmed it. Think that was when I was about 7 days late.

I had complications so it doesnt really apply to me but I hard dark lines x

i got my positive 10dpo quite early and they got really dark and it also showed on clearblue early 2 but i spose every1 is so different i had my lil boy 10 weeks early xxxxx

i was 11 weeks and the line was so soooo faint i could hardly tell, but it was a cheap stick so idk, cant really comment on prem's and faint lines

My little man used to like pretending he wasn't there lol!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
oneandonly
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->