Random thought, made me chuckle...

fairygirl

Pregnant, 1 Angel, 2 Rainbows
Reaction score
Bit tmi perhaps but:

So OH and I had a conversation about me keeping my legs in the air when we are TTC and he commented that we'll just have to dtd on the living room floor so I can prop my legs up on the sofa (no headboard in the bedroom).

He has this desire to :sex: in every room. We only moved in in July and I'm worried about ruining the furniture! But as he doesn't have a high sex drive and I'm a the more I get it, more I want it kind of girl, I thought when we TTC maybe we should work on this. Any ideas as to how to avoid damaging anything? .....

Waterproof pvc sheet? :winkwink:
Doing it in every room is a great idea, i think!

yea just put a blanket or whatever below you on the couch ..

have a towel near by in each room to lay on? Have fun!! Heehee xx

Towels are very helpful... Though PVC sheet could be fun!! :D Or you could buy a special blanket/throw which could be your 'sex blanket' :lol: That'd be something to tell the kids!

"You were conceived on this blanket..." :rofl:

lol it must be a guy thing. my oh was the same way i have to admit it was pretty fun. ya just get a sheet that you can use for that it works pretty good. throws r to thick and not so comfy when they bunch up and you dont want anyone using it when they get cold or whatever that wouldnt be good..... dont forget to put it away! lol

When we bought our house together, we 'christened' every room, hallway, cupboard together lol -and we weren't ttc at the time lol. :blush:
Great times!! :haha:
Makes it almost worth selling up and buying another lol
xx

Ha ha! That way you can ruin your teenagers lives by telling them that they could have been conceived in any room in the house... maybe on this very kitchen table...

i think any teenager would be grossed out just to think of there parents doing the naughty anyways..... i dont even wanna think of that now...

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->