RANDOM Thread

A few random things...

1. Just dropped the dog off at the kennels so I have a 3 day break :)
  2. I have the plasterer in to finally get my laundry room sorted :thumbup:
  3. I HAVE MY SCAN TOMORROW
  4. I'm off to London tomorrow afternoon to see Jamiroquai at the O2

Just discovered Ben n Jerrys is £2 a tub in Morrisons this week, Hmmm.... Half baked for me, and Baked Alaska for Alfie!! :-D

Just discovered Ben n Jerrys is £2 a tub in Morrisons this week, Hmmm.... Half baked for me, and Baked Alaska for Alfie!! :-D

HALF BAKED IS MY FAVOURITE FLAVOUR EVER!!! I like cookie dough and I like choc brownie... it's the perfect mash up!!

Baked Alaska is good too. :thumbup:

I'm not a fan of Phish Food. I don't know why it's seen as the best flavour (that's my opinion anyway).

HALF BAKED IS MY FAVOURITE FLAVOUR EVER!!! I like cookie dough and I like choc brownie... it's the perfect mash up!!

Baked Alaska is good too. :thumbup:

I'm not a fan of Phish Food. I don't know why it's seen as the best flavour (that's my opinion anyway).

Phish food is too sickly for me, Half baked is just the perfect combo...

Uurgh, I'm both pleased and disgusted to find that I like peanut butter and honey on toast. Something that sounds so gross really shouldn't taste so good. Although 4 slices later and I think I've over-indulged so if I'm lucky that craving won't rear it's head again!

Uurgh, I'm both pleased and disgusted to find that I like peanut butter and honey on toast. Something that sounds so gross really shouldn't taste so good. Although 4 slices later and I think I've over-indulged so if I'm lucky that craving won't rear it's head again!

That sounds intriguing.... I have a craving for egg mayo at the moment. Luckily I have eggs and mayo in the house so that's lunch :thumbup:

I'm starting to crash after only getting 3 hours sleep last night, what can i do to wake myself up and survive the last 4 hours at work that doesnt involve caffeine!!!!

I'm starting to crash after only getting 3 hours sleep last night, what can i do to wake myself up and survive the last 4 hours at work that doesnt involve caffeine!!!!

There is only one thing for it.... constant supply of sugar. I'm thinking cake and sweeties ;)

I'm stressed and bored out of my tiny mind at work... I have a massive list of things to do but zero motivation

There is only one thing for it.... constant supply of sugar. I'm thinking cake and sweeties ;)

Lol, i spoke to my Hubby earlier and was really hyper, he was like your going to crash soon after that little sleep, i was like naaahhh i'll be fine!! Now i'm slumped in my chair with barely enough motivation to move the mouse. ;)

More DIY this weekend. Painting the newly plastered laundry room. On Friday I will be tackling wallpapering. Very exciting!

Seriously can not be arsed to do my revision for my uni exam, roll on 9th MAy when I can be free to enjoy my pregnancy and lounge freely :)

What a RUBBISH day. My family are driving me crazy.

Awww whats wrong Hun? xxx :hugs:

My sister going completely over the top because of some teeny tiny thing on Facebook.

I deleted one of her million wall posts and she went completely over the top saying I hadn't deleted a post from a friend so clearly it meant I had shattered her thoughts that we were getting closer :dohh:

Maybe it's because I want to get everywhere looking pretty before baby arrives but I can't get enough of decorating at the moment.

Obviously I am ensuring I decorate in a well ventilated room.

This Friday is all about wallpapering. Very exciting!

Awww whats wrong Hun? xxx :hugs:

My sister going completely over the top because of some teeny tiny thing on Facebook.

I deleted one of her million wall posts and she went completely over the top saying I hadn't deleted a post from a friend so clearly it meant I had shattered her thoughts that we were getting closer :dohh:

Oh dear... families huh! :hugs:

I had my Mum down at the weekend (she lives near Milton keynes with her Husband, we are not very close) and she just kept going on and on and on about baby stuff and how i should do things and what i should buy... I am so glad they only stayed one night, i was ready to strangle her by the time they left!

I SO CANT WAIT FOR STUPID SISTER IN LAW TO BE THE F OUTTA HERE!

im so sick of everything being about her stupid fucking wedding. we went over there to show everyone the 20 week ultra sound pictures, and everytime it always went to the stupid move to oklahoma, or the wedding. shes a needy bitch lately and its frusterating. this one time i want some attention and yet, i dont have any! now we have to help her move on thrusday, the day my hubs finally has off! god ill be so freaking happy when shes gone. she wont be at the birth either! THANK GOD ALL MIGHTY!

then we have a very awkward dinner with hubs father and his "girlfriend"...we dont think they are actually going out but we will see how they interact. im not looking forward to it, seeing as I HATE his dad. (calls me fatso because im pregnant, and is severaly addicted to pain pills)...this is the 4th time its been reschedualed, so i wouldnt be surpised if its going to be reschedualed again. i will be keeping my fingers crossed.

My hubby felt baby move for the first time tonight :cloud9:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
oneandonly
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->