RANDOM Thread

ARGH!! I'm waiting for an important delivery... the doorbell has just gone and I expect it to be the delivery and it's Jehovah Witnesses (I have nothing against them)!!. When your dog is going mental and your waiting for a delivery it's not appreciated!!

Awww - I have fallen in love with this outfit

Cute outfit!

I have a headache and my belly's really sore, I just wanna go to beddddd :(

I am seriously fed up today, I want some chocolate and a hug :-(

I've only just seen this.

Big hugs hun :hugs: :hug:

Thanks Hun. I feel like my work are picking on everything i do today, plus my friend just had a massive go at me for something i supposedly wrote on facebook about her, which actually had nothing to do with her. God it seems i can't do anything right today :-(

Thanks Hun. I feel like my work are picking on everything i do today, plus my friend just had a massive go at me for something i supposedly wrote on facebook about her, which actually had nothing to do with her. God it seems i can't do anything right today :-(

Awww - I have days like that too. Facebook is great 99% of the times but that 1% is a plain nightmare. The amount of arguments caused by it is ridiculous. Saying that I still find myself going on all the time :dohh:

Awww - I have days like that too. Facebook is great 99% of the times but that 1% is a plain nightmare. The amount of arguments caused by it is ridiculous. Saying that I still find myself going on all the time :dohh:

Lol yeah i'm always on there too!

Clearly it is really easy to misconstrue sometjing when its written rather than spoken. All i put was that i think its a shame how mothers day is so commercial these days, when i was little it was about picking ya mum a bunch of daffodils and glueing your fingers together whilst making her a card!

She had put on there about all her big expensive gifts that her partner had got her from her son, but i hadnt even seen it when i wrote that comment.

NOTE TO SELF: keep mouth shut in future

^^ That definitely isn't your fault - if she misinterpreted it that's her problem!

Whoop whoop - I just got myself a little bargain :happydance:

I managed to pick up a beautiful Mamas and Papas summer dress in the charity shop for £10. It's heavily beaded and having looked on there website it would normally cost £60

Attachments

• CIMG4111.jpg
    CIMG4111.jpg
    36.8 KB · Views: 3
Well i am pleased to say i am out of my grump today :-D

I hate feeling like that as i'm generally a naturally happy person, don't like being a grumpy bum!

I am picking up my Dads dog tonight for a few days while he is away and i'm looking forward to long evening strolls with him.... 19 weeks tomoro!! cannot wait til next week so i can see my little man again.

Hash brown rolls are just too good. Remind me of being back at school.

Pickle85 - glad everything is back on track today. You join me in the mango club for 4 days until I graduate to a Cantaloupe Melon. Eeeeek!!

2 days until the big scan. I cannot express how excited I am!!

Hash brown rolls are just too good. Remind me of being back at school.

Pickle85 - glad everything is back on track today. You join me in the mango club for 4 days until I graduate to a Cantaloupe Melon. Eeeeek!!

2 days until the big scan. I cannot express how excited I am!!

I can't wait to be a cantaloupe melon! That just seems like a good size to be!!

I'm so excited for you for Friday too!! Can't wait to find out if you are pink or blue!! X

I'm so excited for you for Friday too!! Can't wait to find out if you are pink or blue!! X

Until last week I could have put money on the fact we were going to be blue but now I really don't know!!

I am making chocolate brownies with chocolate custard for dessert tonight!! I had an urge for chocolate today ;)

I am making chocolate brownies with chocolate custard for dessert tonight!! I had an urge for chocolate today ;)

Whenever i try and make brownies they are always too dry, i like mine really dense and gooey!

I wish I had an urge for chocolate, I don't have an urge for anything! :( I'll be one of those who doesn't get any cravings lol

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
awin68top2
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->