RANDOM Thread

I really could do with some blue cheese right now!

Morning sickness came back this morning :sick:

It's never classy to be throwing up on the side of the road because you've smelt something that doesn't take your fancy

Morning sickness came back this morning :sick:

It's never classy to be throwing up on the side of the road because you've smelt something that doesn't take your fancy

Aww Hun! Mine seems to come and go as it pleases!

I'm so peed off this morning, I must be having a serious case of baby brain as have just realized my car ran out of MOT last week! When i told DH he said well its YOUR car!!!... yet whenever he wants to b****y well use it its OUR car!!

GRRRRRR!!! :growlmad:

I'm so peed off this morning, I must be having a serious case of baby brain as have just realized my car ran out of MOT last week! When i told DH he said well its YOUR car!!!... yet whenever he wants to b****y well use it its OUR car!!

MEN!! :growlmad:

If the ring test is to be believed I'm having a boy too :thumbup:. Only one week to go until we find out. Yippeeee :yipee:

MEN!! :growlmad:

If the ring test is to be believed I'm having a boy too :thumbup:. Only one week to go until we find out. Yippeeee :yipee:

Ring test said Boy for me too and I did it a few times, yeah i was thinking this morning its only a week for you now!! Yayyyy!!! :happydance:

Ring test said Boy for me too and I did it a few times, yeah i was thinking this morning its only a week for you now!! Yayyyy!!! :happydance:

Did it go back and forth with you? I just googled ring test and got contradicting results!

I bought the Tommee Tippee Travel Bottle Warmer today. Tesco had it for a third off so was only £6.31! Bargain :)

I bought the Tommee Tippee Travel Bottle Warmer today. Tesco had it for a third off so was only £6.31! Bargain :)

I've got the tommee tippee closer to nature sterilizer set, it has the sterilizer, bottles, teats, bottle warmer etc. Was meant to be 129.99 in babies r us but got it for £50!

I'm covering both options in case i cant breast feed

I've got the tommee tippee closer to nature sterilizer set, it has the sterilizer, bottles, teats, bottle warmer etc. Was meant to be 129.99 in babies r us but got it for £50!

I'm covering both options in case i cant breast feed

That's a bargain!! I have got some tommee tippee closer to nature bottles and some closer to nature bibs (Which are amazing as they prevent digging into baby and causing rashes). I am going to get a breast pump as plan to express for when we are out and about.

I went out to dinner tonight at a restaurant/bar, and there was a girl throwing up in the stall next to me and crying. It made me want to hurl, too. Stupid stomach.

I am 90% certain i have been feeling baby move over the last few days...I didnt want to get too excited at first but i'm pretty sure its him now :-D YAAAYYY!!!

On a note so "yay" note i braved the scales this morning and have put on a staggering..... 11lbs!!!!! AAARRRGGGHHHHH!!!!

I am 90% certain i have been feeling baby move over the last few days...I didnt want to get too excited at first but i'm pretty sure its him now :-D YAAAYYY!!!

On a note so "yay" note i braved the scales this morning and have put on a staggering..... 11lbs!!!!! AAARRRGGGHHHHH!!!!

Awww - so pleased you've felt baby. I daren't go on the scales. I will depress myself.

I have spent the whole day doing DIY and generally spending a fortune in Homebase. We will get this place looking lurvely before baby arrives!

I told my hubby earlier that Alfie wanted a BBQ, so i'm hoping to get home to a hot dog or 3......Mmmmmmm

I told my hubby earlier that Alfie wanted a BBQ, so i'm hoping to get home to a hot dog or 3......Mmmmmmm

Mmmmm - I want a bbq but would miss the medium rare steak soooo much.

Oh My eFfing God, at my first midwife appt 9 weeks I was 75 kg, 2nd 14 weeks 76kg, 3rd 19 weeks 81kg! 81?!?!?! Jeeezuz 6 kg and I'm not even half way! What happened!

lol

x

I have really overdone it today. Too much DIY - baby is giving me serious tummy pain because of it.

I have really overdone it today. Too much DIY - baby is giving me serious tummy pain because of it.

Oh dear, u ok? Bless ya, its hard to know how much is too much sometimes isn't it. Big Hugs xxx

Now I've taken to lying on the sofa I'm ok. I just really want to get the house looking pretty and all DIY done before baby arrives (plus we're looking to move closer to Norwich).

Hubby has instructed we have takeaway tonight so I don't have to cook (was going to do a pie from scratch).

The positive is the house is looking much better. I'm so happy with the ceiling rose and chandelier more than anything :thumbup:

Attachments

• CIMG4097.jpg
    CIMG4097.jpg
    15.9 KB · Views: 2
Now I've taken to lying on the sofa I'm ok. I just really want to get the house looking pretty and all DIY done before baby arrives (plus we're looking to move closer to Norwich).

Hubby has instructed we have takeaway tonight so I don't have to cook (was going to do a pie from scratch).

The positive is the house is looking much better. I'm so happy with the ceiling rose and chandelier more than anything :thumbup:

Aww thats gorgeous!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
awin68top2
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->