RANDOM Thread

I want this really badly

https://4.bp.blogspot.com/_Mtf3cLSoLYM/TSdIYm7jYAI/AAAAAAAAABQ/7kXvgrtpWVw/s1600/kopparberg.jpg

and a barbeque!

Mmmm BBQ!!! I walked past a pub earlier and it really smelt like BBQ, have fancied one ever since.

Loads of people in my street are having one I'm soooooo jealous! :(

^^ I know - we can't even blame it on spanx as she clearly has none of those on!

Thanks to the OP for starting this thread. You will probably see me in here a lot. My random thought is I wish I could quit my job. I hope I get laid off so I can draw unemployment. I know that might sound lazy but my mind needs to recoupe before LO gets here.

I have my 16 week midwife appointment in an hour!! I really hope I get to hear babies heartbeat - it would make my day!!

Ok so 2 special things have happended today....

1) I heard the babies heart
2) I just felt my baby for the first time - not so much flutters as a proper tug!!

2) I just felt my baby for the first time - not so much flutters as a proper tug!!

thats great, hearing babys heartbeat for the first time is amazing and reassuring, now you know what the kicks feel like youll be waiting for them all the time.xx

What a fab day for you, i'm really happy for you Hun, if not a teeeeennny little bit jealous!

Come on Bubba get ya grroove on!!! :headspin:

ive just finished cleaning a bit, did some dishes and hoovered up the front room n sorted it out, got tea on the go for my OH as he's got a concert to play and needs to be setting off by 6 so it's just as well i started it at 3 or else he'd have gone hungry, tisktisk LOL.

Love this thread! My randomness is that I ate 1 peanut butter and jam sandwich and one cheese and jam sandwich about 6 hours ago and they tasted great at the time, but now keeps repeating on me which means I may not be able to eat my pasta dinner which I was really looking forward to!! :wacko:

Love this thread! My randomness is that I ate 1 peanut butter and jam sandwich and one cheese and jam sandwich about 6 hours ago and they tasted great at the time, but now keeps repeating on me which means I may not be able to eat my pasta dinner which I was really looking forward to!! :wacko:

Ewww!!!! Cheese and Jam!!!

i'd say smoothies are healthy. Especially home made. My random ness is that i just wanna throw all my stuff away cus i hate having things i dont use and so there's more room for baby! I started going thru whats under our bed. I had four bags on the go. One for rubbish, one for charity, one for car boot, and one for ebay. Thing is, i still like buying new junk! Cant wait for our good local car boot season to start x

Good Times: I have FINALLY had the McDonalds Strawberry Milkshake I have been craving.

Bad Times: I now have brainfreeze!

Ewww!!!! Cheese and Jam!!!

:haha: I know, but it tastes so good!!

so i thought milkshakes were bad from fast food places = listera. if not...im going to Dairy queen and getting every possiable ice creme treat i can stomach.

Can I add mine?

I've been really sick the past couple days, and my voice has been really raspy. I saw my mother in law calling me on the phone, so I cleared my throat and prepared for a nice jolly hello. Only I sounded more like a demon.... We both just sat there and laughed for a long time :haha:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
awin68top2
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->