RANDOM Thread

My randomness for today:

My jelly bean decided, after making me puke so hard my face broke out in terriable blood vessles yesterday, that s/he would be kind and pull the "energy" lever. so ive been cleaning and organizing today. first time in a bit. :haha:

also, my cat keep stealing the recliner, the only good spot to sit lately. lol. guess she doesnt care if im prego. :haha:

Im going to sign up for an OB tour of the hospital my lo will be born. I decided to wait until May

I've decided I would really rather not go to work today. Ideally I'd like to make the most of this lovely weather, tidy up my garden as my daffs can barely be seen thru all the weeds, take my dads dog for a walk on the beach and stop at a nice pub for lunch.

What a Shame I have two more days at work before any of that can be a possibility. :-(

I've decided I would really rather not go to work today. Ideally I'd like to make the most of this lovely weather, tidy up my garden as my daffs can barely be seen thru all the weeds, take my dads dog for a walk on the beach and stop at a nice pub for lunch.

What a Shame I have two more days at work before any of that can be a possibility. :-(

Aww hun :hugs: - I am the same. The minute the alarm went off I said I wished it was Saturday so I didn't have to get up. Even though I work from home it's still rubbish because I still have to work. Bad times!

It's the weather! Makes the thought of sitting at a computer unbearable doesn't it!! I get so sleepy in the afternoons at the moment as well!! I have to work tomorrow but then off Sun and Mon so not long to go!!

I'm the same - definitely am getting more sleepy in the afternoon and by 9pm my eyes need to be propped open with matchsticks!

my randomness for the morning is:

it was warm enough to go out without a coat yesterday (i called it the bumps debut lol as it doesnt notice thru a coat much) but people looking at the bump made me really uncomfortable. :-(

today i fancey shreddies for breakfast which is odd as i cant have milk it makes me sick when not pregnant, strange things this baby wants lmao. Ah well its a beautiful day again and hubbys not in work til later so im going to selfishly have him all to myself :thumbup: hope u all have a nice day xx

I am having such a super stressful morning :growlmad: I keep worrying I'm going to give myself a hernia!!

And breathe...... :cry:

Ive had one crumpet with butter and marmite and one slice of toast with marmite too haha.

I am having such a super stressful morning :growlmad: I keep worrying I'm going to give myself a hernia!!

And breathe...... :cry:

Awww big hugs Hun... I'm stressed with work today too, everyone else took all the parking spaces so i ended up having to park a mile and a half down the road. Was late for work and a sweaty mess by the time i arrived!

Plus my nausea has come back with a vengeance today :sick:

Awww big hugs Hun... I'm stressed with work today too, everyone else took all the parking spaces so i ended up having to park a mile and a half down the road. Was late for work and a sweaty mess by the time i arrived!

Plus my nausea has come back with a vengeance today :sick:

Oh no! Holt is a nightmare for parking - especially long stay and not just 30 minutes!

Bad nausea bad! :hugs:

Awww.. I have offiially been cheered up

My little niece just walked in to my office clutching a bag of lemony treats for me (lemon craving!)

She is 14 months and it was the first time i've seen her walk (she just started last week!).

ADORABLE!!!

^^ Awww that's lovely!!

My new motto of the day is "When it's all going wrong - buy flowers". They never fail to cheer me up :)

Attachments

• flowers.jpg
    flowers.jpg
    42.9 KB · Views: 4
https://i1129.photobucket.com/albums/m520/pickle851/Bag.jpg

I really want this bag!!

^^ That is very lovely! I saw it in John Lewis.

I just bought this in the Joules sale... a bargain at £10.50!!

Link to lovely sundress!

Link to lovely sundress!

OMG!!! I looked at that dress in Joules in Holt in the aubergine colour.. I LOVE IT!!! Ooooohh i didnt realize it was in the sale... i feel something naughty coming on!!!

Link to lovely sundress!

OMG!!! I looked at that dress in Joules in Holt in the aubergine colour.. I LOVE IT!!! Ooooohh i didnt realize it was in the sale... i feel something naughty coming on!!!

Haha! I would love it in aubergine but they don't have it in my size. Figured if I got it in grey it would also go with my new changing bag ;)

Link to lovely sundress!

Haha! I would love it in aubergine but they don't have it in my size. Figured if I got it in grey it would also go with my new changing bag ;)

Do you think it'd stretch over a bump? To wear for this summer i mean

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
awin68top2
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"