RANDOM Thread

^^ That is very lovely! I saw it in John Lewis.

I just bought this in the Joules sale... a bargain at £10.50!!

Link to lovely sundress!

OMG!!! I looked at that dress in Joules in Holt in the aubergine colour.. I LOVE IT!!! Ooooohh i didnt realize it was in the sale... i feel something naughty coming on!!!

Haha! I would love it in aubergine but they don't have it in my size. Figured if I got it in grey it would also go with my new changing bag ;)

Do you think it'd stretch over a bump? To wear for this summer i mean

Guess it depends how quickly our bumps expand :lol: At the moment mine has deflated and I don't have much. I thought with the elastic bit we might be ok plus it's seems quite gypsy style so lots of fabric.

^^ That is very lovely! I saw it in John Lewis.

I just bought this in the Joules sale... a bargain at £10.50!!

Link to lovely sundress!

OMG!!! I looked at that dress in Joules in Holt in the aubergine colour.. I LOVE IT!!! Ooooohh i didnt realize it was in the sale... i feel something naughty coming on!!!

Haha! I would love it in aubergine but they don't have it in my size. Figured if I got it in grey it would also go with my new changing bag ;)

Do you think it'd stretch over a bump? To wear for this summer i mean

Guess it depends how quickly our bumps expand :lol: At the moment mine has deflated and I don't have much. I thought with the elastic bit we might be ok plus it's seems quite gypsy style so lots of fabric.

Yep I agree, criminal not to buy one then...Oh dear i'm guna have to tell hubby that random people on the street have been giving me clothes again ;)

Yep I agree, criminal not to buy one then...Oh dear i'm guna have to tell hubby that random people on the street have been giving me clothes again ;)

Just say you are expanding your maternity wardbrobe ;)

OH NO... i ordered it in red too!! Hope you don't mind me copying by the way...was tempted when it was £35...£10.50 is just too good a deal to turn down

NOTE TO SELF: Make sure we do not both wear when we meet up for coffee!!

OH NO... i ordered it in red too!! Hope you don't mind me copying by the way...was tempted when it was £35...£10.50 is just too good a deal to turn down

NOTE TO SELF: Make sure we do not both wear when we meet up for coffee!!

Haha! That is genius!! Yup we need to check before we meet we are not in the same outfit. Two pregnant ladies in the same outfit would be too funny :lol:

Morning all,

2 random things from me

1) I am very hungry and need scrambled eggs on english muffins
2) I went to bed at 9pm and woke up at 7am

My randomness for the day....

Working on a Saturday til 6pm SUCKS!!

I want to feel my bubba move please

Very disappointed with the Next sale, was hoping for some bargains

And... I want some candy floss :)

My randomness for the day....

Working on a Saturday til 6pm SUCKS!!

I want to feel my bubba move please

Very disappointed with the Next sale, was hoping for some bargains

And... I want some candy floss :)

Working on a Saturday is bad bad bad. Get yourself a treat to make it better.

I agree about the Next sale - no unisex stuff and hardly any maternity clothes.

I'm currently decorating the living room and have just bough a super special roller to make my job easier!!

I've just eaten some onion ring crisps . . & I haven't had breakfast yet :) :)

3 hours til i can go home and curl up on the sofa with my blanket....

I've finished decorating for the day. Completed one massive wall and a third of another wall (I live in a victorian house and the ceilings are 11ft high!).

Now out of the bath and in my dressing gown!

oooh i wish i was in my dressing gown!!!!

Well done on the decorating!! Sounds like you've had a very productive day!

I love decorating and figured now is the right time to do it before I really pop!!

I need to get it done before my Dad gets back from Chicago - then he is going to help me wallpaper the final wall. Can't wait to get the room finished.

I love decorating and figured now is the right time to do it before I really pop!!

I need to get it done before my Dad gets back from Chicago - then he is going to help me wallpaper the final wall. Can't wait to get the room finished.

I attempted to wallpaper our chimney breast a couple of years ago, i watched a 'how to' video on youtube.... NOT AS EASY AS IT LOOKS!!!

By the time hubby got home i had destroyed two £30 rolls of wallpaper and covered myself, and our living room in paste... Not a good day

I suddenly have a fondness to brown sauce.... I hate brown sauce!!

I am STARVIN' MARVIN' all day today . . even though I've practically eaten us out of house & home haha!!!!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
awin68top2
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->