Rant! about BD please read!

Call his bluff. I doubt he'll actually go to a lawyer. And if he does, tell them everything. Start documenting communication between the 2 of you.

Sounds like a lot of talk to me, he is trying to scare you and keep some control of you by threatening to get a lawyer. reality, I am sure he doesn't really want to pay a lawyer for a case that I'm sure he knows he would lose. He's just hoping that the threat of it will get him what he wants.

He won't pay for his kid but he'll pay for a lawyer.... Priorities huh?!

Let a lawyer thrash it out. He's unreliable, he's in jail,it could be harmful for your child to be interested in him then he keeps coming and going. Keep a log of absolutely everything, any payments etc

He came to see him friday.. we met in a public place ( me and my hubby) and of course he brings his Cousin and his cousins's girlfriend.. He looked like he was high I was told it was because they stayed up all night. The had a 2 hour trip down here but he only spent 30 mins with him because the 1st 30 mins Evan wouldnt have anything to do with him. then they left and went to his friends house.. oh and we was supposed to meet at 4 they didnt get there till 5... i am just getting so ticked about all of this

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
AngelMom1012
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->