RANT! about gender!!:(

mummyof3babas

Reaction score
ok so im 12 weeks pregnant and have 2 sons who are my entire everything, well after having my first son and became pregnant with my second all i got was hope u have a girl this time , ohh u need to have a girl to make it complete blah blah, and i had a BOY! well everyone just seemed to jut be like ohh another boy and thats it hardly any excitment:/ just felt lyk and still feel lyk my boys is not as important to my family because of his gender:( well so far all iv heard this pregnancy is the exact same!! everyone wanting me to have a girl and saying u need a girl now something different:/ i mean wtf really to me and my OH a baby is a baby and a blessing not some toy sorry just needed to vent any in any way im not saying u should feel guilty for wanting a specific gender this is just my opinion and i feel if this baby i a boy no one will give a damb but all my babies need is a happy mummy ad daddy and there all loved and wanted :)

I agree with this. I've always wanted 3 boys, and now I'm pregnant with my first I realise I don't care what the sex is!

My friend has 3 boys and she gets the same thing "do you ever wish the youngest was a girl?" "did you try for a third hoping it would be a girl?" How rude, be happy with what you get and don't presume that people are upset or disappointed if they have the same sex children!

RAnt over! :)

i know really frustrates me! aslong as healthy im happy, a baby is a baby and some ppl cant have children :/ so makes me more against the BS that comes out of people mouths about gender:) be grateful for whateva gender a baby is because its a blessing:)x

Im waiting on this too once my pregnancy is announced (if it sticks!!)
Everyone will say oh i bet you hope its a boy! I am already armed with my reply: after 3 losses trying to have 2nd child i will be more than happy with either sex thank you very much!!

I actually would love another girl but just as much a boy so am not swayed either way! Why do people have to put there nose in!!

i know its ignorance:( thats another thing alot of women sadly lose children, and then for someone to say tht id go mental really:( hope u dont have to deal with people saying that to u hun, i mean i dont have a problem with ppl wanting a specific gender but that lil baby growin inside ur body is ur CHILD girl are boy i dont really think it matters , since i had my 2nd son i nearlly 2 and when he was born no one even came to see him, and hardly anyone bothers with him and if he was a girl i think everyone would be up my arse and if this bab is a girl i have a right mind to tell them to screw them selfs sorry rant over just so annoyed grrrrrr xx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->