Rant about my annoying cousin

yeah i wouldnt bother with her anymore seems like she is judging and she's got no right to do that especially as she hasnt bothered to keep in contact :hugs: dont let her get to you

Aww. I'm sorry :hugs: I don't have much advice but I have family who don't bother with me, so I don't bother with them now. I only want people in my life who actually will care about me and LO. Not just when they can be bothered. Cheer up! She shouldn't of said them things to you!

:hugs: I'd try to just let her commenst go over your head. Chances are she didnt mean to sound judging but was just hurt you didn't tell her - but I agree with you on this on, why should you if she hasnt bothered to stay in contact! Nonetheless, it's just someone else trying to give 'their view' on something that isn't their place to say.

Let it go :flower:

I know she probably didnt meant to sound that shes judging but hey, you know hormones :haha:

Coming from a similar experience, it sounds like jealousy. :wacko: I wouldn't worry about it too much. Hope you're okay now :hugs:

Yeah probably is! Thanks hun, yeah I was just so annoyed! :hugs:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
gaiangel
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->