Rant Alert!! Going to kick my Bosses ass!!

CeeCee2010

Mummy to Jessica xxx
Reaction score
Ok I am absolutely exhausted so this probably seems worse to me than it actually is but everything I do today my boss is picking me up for and criticising every last thing I do! I am utterly fed up of having to do everything around here because he can't be bothered to be organised and frankly I'm this close to telling him to shove his job up his chocolate whizzway!!

For a start he hasn't even bothered doing any risk assessments and he's known I've been pregnant since I was 6 weeks gone! He's made me work long hours on my own and hasn't even paid me minimum wage (I have brought this to his attention - nearly two weeks ago now and still heard nothing back!)

God sorry to moan but I am just so fed up with his attitude it sucks! Sorry to moan again and don't worry if you don't want to reply to me!

All sounds incredible illegal - not paying you minimum wage. Threaten to get Citizens Advice involved and see how quickly he pays you appropriately and carries out a risk assessment then.

Hope it all gets sorted. It is so hard working while pregnant. I'm a right miserably cow in the office now. Just so tired and uncomfy.

Awww...you know I have boss issues too. I'm sorry! Sometimes I really wish I could just be rich so I didn't have to work in a job that frustrated me and I could stay home with my baby and be happy.

All sounds incredible illegal - not paying you minimum wage. Threaten to get Citizens Advice involved and see how quickly he pays you appropriately and carries out a risk assessment then.

Hope it all gets sorted. It is so hard working while pregnant. I'm a right miserably cow in the office now. Just so tired and uncomfy.

I tried the softly softly approach and then middle of last week forwarded him an excerpt from a web article by ACAS saying what he was responsible for doing during my pregnancy and also a copy of what the current minimum wage was from the direct gov website- still nothing!! Close to tearing my hair out with him!! I don't know what else I can do and I feel awful for moaning all the time about it it's just really getting to me :( Thanks for your reply though hun :) X

He sounds completely rubbish. I agree, threaten Citizens Advice and see how quick his ass moves then. Or you could always try to get signed off and then see how he likes it ( I tried this :blush:)

It always hard when you work a job you hate and harder still when you are counting down to leave. I did through my first pregnancy and the wait was ridiculous.

I thinks its by law they have to have suitable conditions for pregnant women to work in, my boss just sat on my chair for a minute and has now gone to order me a new one as its giving me a bad back.

:hugs: Go and buy some digestives :haha:

I tried the softly softly approach and then middle of last week forwarded him an excerpt from a web article by ACAS saying what he was responsible for doing during my pregnancy and also a copy of what the current minimum wage was from the direct gov website- still nothing!! Close to tearing my hair out with him!! I don't know what else I can do and I feel awful for moaning all the time about it it's just really getting to me :( Thanks for your reply though hun :) X

Your boss sounds like a complete ass! Maybe it would benefit to have someone advocate on behalf of you. I'd ring ACAS again or Citizens Adivce and see if there is anyone who can 'politely' inform your boss that he's a tool on your behalf :D

He sounds completely rubbish. I agree, threaten Citizens Advice and see how quick his ass moves then. Or you could always try to get signed off and then see how he likes it ( I tried this :blush:)

It always hard when you work a job you hate and harder still when you are counting down to leave. I did through my first pregnancy and the wait was ridiculous.

I thinks its by law they have to have suitable conditions for pregnant women to work in, my boss just sat on my chair for a minute and has now gone to order me a new one as its giving me a bad back.

:hugs: Go and buy some digestives :haha:

LMAO at the digestives comment! Lol That cheered me up hun! If he's not careful I will leave at 29 weeks weeks and not have any qualms about doing so. I'm just so fed up of his attitude. I know why he won't do the risk assessment. It's because I work 95% of the day alone so don't get any rest periods or even a proper lunch hour as I'm entitled to (nowhere to HAVE a rest period anyway! Only the toilet!) and as nobody else works here yet as he's been too lazy to hire somebody new after the other guy left in January he would have to suspend me on full pay because he can't rectify the problem.

As for my pay the longer he leaves it the worse it will be because he owes me back pay! The back pay currently stands at £462!! I just want him to stop having such a crap attitude and pull his finger out of his arse!!

Sorry further ranting... must go buy digestive biscuits! Although in this mood I may eat the whole pack!

Your boss sounds like a complete ass! Maybe it would benefit to have someone advocate on behalf of you. I'd ring ACAS again or Citizens Adivce and see if there is anyone who can 'politely' inform your boss that he's a tool on your behalf :D

Lol I'm close to leaving him a note on his desk that tells him he's a tool - does that count?! I'm giving him til Weds and then after that there will be no more Mrs Nice lady! X

Are you a member of a union hun?

No, no union :( we don't even have a HR dept, we only have a legal company which is our sister company and they all get along really well with my boss so I don't feel like I can talk to anybody about any of this :( His attitude still sucks this morning!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
gaiangel
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->