*rant/panic attack/TMI* Aahhhhh!

Stellae

Reaction score
My husband and I want to wait until next July to TTC #2, since he's in law school + working full time (I work part-time) and we are mentally and financially stretched to the max.

Buuuuut...

Hubby MAY have broken the condom two days ago before we had sex, figured it was nothing, and didn't say anything or get a new condom. I think it did break from the "evidence" I believe I found the next morning.

I was on CD 21 when we had sex on what usually is a 35 day cycle with a 14-16 day luteal phase, but I'm at EWCM right now. If I'm pregnant I'd have the baby two weeks before my husband takes the bar.

Aaaahhhhh!

Anyone have advice or have this happen to them?!

Never had one break, but while hubby and I were starting our business and running long hours, we used a condom and unfortunately just kept going (sorry tmi!) well the condom slipped off after the second round (aka don't use condoms twice in a row lol) and we realized it had slipped off and was stuck inside (eek!!!! So embarrassing sorry) and had to go to the emergency room just in case. From there they gave me the morning after pull (called Plan B). No chance to even get pregnant with that so therefore I can't feel like it's killing a baby, just the spermies. We went the same night before a conception could even happen.

Good luck and hope everything works out the way you want!

I was thinking about the morning after pill, which I have no moral hangups on, but hubby didn't tell me until days later so I don't think it would've worked. Now I think it's way past the point. We'll see I guess, I feel like DH and I would be mega-fertile if I just so happened to get pregnant from this!

oiy that's a tough one! well......LET THE TWW COMMENCE! Good luck and hope it works out the way you want it to. You're chances are on the smaller side, because you did have some protection, but there is still a definite chance.

Kinda in the same boat. We had our LO 5 months ago and wanted to wait until we both got new jobs and LO was a few months older. Then hubby decided that the pull out method was a great idea. I feel sort of off but I'm not testing or telling OH! If I don't speak of it, then I can't be pregnant right? :haha:

Kinda in the same boat. We had our LO 5 months ago and wanted to wait until we both got new jobs and LO was a few months older. Then hubby decided that the pull out method was a great idea. I feel sort of off but I'm not testing or telling OH! If I don't speak of it, then I can't be pregnant right? :haha:

LOL exactly! I feel off too but I'm hoping its just because I'm paranoid and creating symptoms that don't exist! Still getting watery/EWCM though (but not a lot) and it's CD 25, which is scary because that's what happened when I got pregnant with LO! DS tried to convince me to let him pull out before this incident happened and I said heeeeeeck no, maybe he's not telling me something lol

Last time I saw AF was end of August,beginning of September. Ik things are off after having a baby but I've had awful AF cramps for a good 3 weeks with nothing else.

When are you planning on testing?

I did yesterday but it was a negative, it was only 9 dpo though and last time I didn't get a positive until 11 or 12 dpo. My symptoms are getting worse too but since AF and newly pregnant symptoms are exactly the same I have no idea what's going on lol!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
AngelMom1012
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->