rant - posts and quotes

PepsiChic

mummy of 2 boys!
Reaction score
i HATE HATE HATE posts that have quote after quote after quote in them so that the post is longer then the screen and i have to scroll to the bottom to read the reply!

cant people just quote the thing they are replying to and NOT the whole damn thread ARGH!

ok i feel better now ive said that.

I hate that too, especially when I'm on my iphone cos the writing in the middle is teeny-tiny and gives me eye-ache to read lol

Bit random but ok.
What if the reply relates to the whole quoted conversation though?

lol Does take up a bit of space, doesn't it? I tend to erase the whole quote except the last thing said, or everything but the bit to which my reply is relevant if it's a long quote to begin with.

lol Does take up a bit of space, doesn't it? I tend to erase the whole quote except the last thing said, or everything but the bit to which my reply is relevant if it's a long quote to begin with.

Me too............... Except in this case, Because my reply is relating to your whole post :haha:

Bit random but ok.

then i think just quote the last 1 or 2 parts of the conversation or the part your directly replying about, not 10 posts though!

when i see tons of quotes i just leave the thread :rofl:

i HATE HATE HATE posts that have quote after quote after quote in them so that the post is longer then the screen and i have to scroll to the bottom to read the reply!

cant people just quote the thing they are replying to and NOT the whole damn thread ARGH!

It totally ruins my day too ... jeez... all this darn quoting business ....:winkwink::haha: :hugs:

Oooh i was reading the census thread and i gave up after a while due to the amount of quoting :lol:

I agree its very annoying when you only have a limited time on here before LO wakes up lol

I hate that too, especially when I'm on my iphone cos the writing in the middle is teeny-tiny and gives me eye-ache to read lol

I hate this too! xx

Bit random but ok.

Me too............... Except in this case, Because my reply is relating to your whole post :haha:

Bit random but ok.

then i think just quote the last 1 or 2 parts of the conversation or the part your directly replying about, not 10 posts though!

It totally ruins my day too ... jeez... all this darn quoting business ....:winkwink::haha: :hugs:

Oooh i was reading the census thread and i gave up after a while due to the amount of quoting :lol:

:rofl:

I've never actually noticed :dohh: xx

I agree its very annoying when you only have a limited time on here before LO wakes up lol

I just don't read then too lol.

yeah i agree with all of you guys its soooo annoying

(sorry i couldn't resist!)

I hate this too! xx

Bit random but ok.

Bit random but ok.

:rofl:

I've never actually noticed :dohh: xx

I just don't read then too lol.

yeah i agree with all of you guys its soooo annoying

(sorry i couldn't resist!)

Nor me....

Oh god Lou, your so 'childish' :lol:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
gaiangel