Rant, rant, rant!!!

chammydoodle

Reaction score
No this may seem pointless but im having a massive rant because I am just sooo uncomfy!! im 35 weeks pregnant on Tuesday and I am not happy! I cant sleep proper, iv got the worst heart burn ever, im always tired, always irritated, got no sense of humour, cry at absolutely anything even a sad advert on telly, I cant walk very far or long without needed a pee break or getting a sore back, and im out of breathe becos baby is hign up....arrghhh the list goes on I don't remember being this umcomy with my little girl :nope:

Ditto. I'm almost 40 weeks. Believe me, it gets worse. I've been pretty much immobile all weekend. Swollen feet and hands. Super heavy belly. When I walk, I get sharp stabbing pains in my bladder. Rib pain. Heavyness in my chest. Up uncomfortable for hours in the middle if the night. And tmi, but now i know what hemroids are all about. Ugh... I can go in and on. I can't wait to feel normal again! With energy and have the WANT to do things. I'm SO thankful for this pregnancy and my little girl, but I'm SO ready to meet her!!

Yeh I understand I really cant wait to meet my little boy but jeese these last few week are getting harder! im counting down the days till hes here hopfully safe and healthy and I get bk to myself and get my up and go back and be myself again.

Ditto. I'm almost 40 weeks. Believe me, it gets worse. I've been pretty much immobile all weekend. Swollen feet and hands. Super heavy belly. When I walk, I get sharp stabbing pains in my bladder. Rib pain. Heavyness in my chest. Up uncomfortable for hours in the middle if the night. And tmi, but now i know what hemroids are all about. Ugh... I can go in and on. I can't wait to feel normal again! With energy and have the WANT to do things. I'm SO thankful for this pregnancy and my little girl, but I'm SO ready to meet her!!

I could have wrote this...I am feeling EXACTLY the same as this!! I have been ready to meet my LO about 3 weeks ago now!! :flower:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->